Meeting the Band

~Nadia's POV~

I sat there with nothing to do. Cole had already looked around and complimented my cleaning skills many a times. Now he was sitting on a booth with his phone in his hand.

I was thinking of what I should do to kill the time and it hit me. My sketch pad was in my backpack. I took it off of my shoulders and unzipped the first pocket. I pulled out my sketch pad and pencil, flipped to a clean sheet, and began to sketch a bouquet of different flowers.

I was finishing the 4th flower when I looked over and saw Cole, sitting next to me, appearing to look at my sketch. "Whaaa!" I shrieked surprisingly.

He backed up a bit and said, "Woah, I am so sorry! I was just curious and started watching you. By the way you are very amazing at sketching." "Oh... Thanks." I replied.

All of a sudden, you could hear a vibration, coming from Cole's pocket. He pulled it out, stared at it for a second, and said, "That was Dana. He said that they are pulling up now."

I immediately put my sketch book away and started to feel nervous. 4 more boys were about to come in and I was alone. I felt my face getting hot when a boy with hair that looked like it was bleached came in yelling, "I HAVE TO PEE!!" I jumped at his sudden outburst when an Asian looking boy ran in saying,"Dalton! Stop yelling stuff like that! TMI dude!"

With that 2 more boys walked in holding containers that were probably containing leftovers and put them in their mini fridge.

~Dana's POV~

When the leftovers were away, I sat down to take a closer look at our little friend. The first thing I noticed was that her face was as red as a cherry. Was she shy?! That just made her cuteness level go off the charts!(Dana just had a Dana!)

I then noticed her strawberry blonde hair that went to about the halfway mark on her back and had bangs that met with the top of her eyebrows. Her eyes were a light emerald color that shined like she were about to cry. She also was not wearing anyway makeup, which gave her a naturally cute appearance.

I then noticed her a outfit. What time period was she living in? She had a button up shirt, whose arms went to about her elbows with a crimson sweater vest over it. Her skirt was a navy blue color with a white stripe running across the bottom. She appeared to be from the 19th century.

I can't say I would give her a high mark on the meter, but she would be a 6, 10 being the best.

~Nadia's POV~

The door to the bathroom burst open with the blond boy rushing over to the couch and nearly sitting on me.

"Hello!! I am Dalton! May I ask your name?" He shouted.

"Uh-um...M-My name i-is N-Nadia. I-It's a pleasure." I stuttered.

"The pleasure's all mine!" And with that he ran to the fridge, popped open a monster, and sat down next to a younger looking boy at the booth table.

'Doesn't he have enough sugar in his system?' I thought when Cole stood up and asked,"Well, now that everybody is here, how about you introduce yourself?" He was obviously talking to me, so I stood up slowly and managed to say," M-My name is N-Nadia Brown. I-It's a p-pleasure to m-meet you." I sat back down before Dalton shouted, "Question time!!! I go first!"

~Questions~

Dalton:How old are you?!!

Me:Th-Thirteen.

Cole:8th grade?

Me:Yes.

Dana:Do you always dress like that?

Me:Y-yes..

Dana:Why?!

Me:B-Because... My m-mother always wore th-these kinds of clothes.

Dana:Well, your mother is old, right?

~end of questions~

~Still Nadia's POV~

That question made me lose it. I forgot who was around me and where I was. I stood up and shouted,"SHE WASN'T OLD OKAY?! SHE WAS HOSPITALIZED FOR 8 YEARS AND SHE LIKED WEARING THESE THINGS BECAUSE IT WAS PLAIN AND SIMPLE! YOU SEE THIS OUTFIT?!IT WAS THE OUTFIT MY MOTHER WAS WEARING WHEN SHE DIED AND I TREASURE IT!!THERE'S YOUR ANSWER! YOU HAPPY NOW?!

~Cliff hanger! I know this chapter was short but thanksgiving was today and I am tired. I wrote this cuz I had the idea and I knew I would forget about it so I typed it down! I will also update soon, so bye!!!~