DanaxNadia

~Okay guys! We will first read a little bit of how Cole feels then to Nadia's. Also tell me how you celebrated Dana's B-Day! I posted some things on Facebook and stuff like that. And anytime I'd have a song stuck in my head it would be a song where Dana had a solo or part to himself. :3 Anyway, Enjoy!~

-Cole's POV-

Whoo! That was awesome! We just rode the Tear Jerker roller coaster at the carnival 5 times and it was awesome!

Iris:That was so cool! How did you guys like it?

All: That was awesome!

Dalton: And I heard someone say Oh My Glob when we rode it the 3rd time! I turned around and told her she was awesome!

Cole: ANYWAY, don't mean to interrupt this important conversation-

Dalton:It is TOTALLY IMPORTANT!!!

Cole:...But it will be dark soon and I think it's started to get dark. Don't yo think we should-

And everyone except Dalton was rushing to the food stands.

Cole:...

Dalton: (whispers) You just wanna go back cuz you miss Nadia dontcha?

Cole: WHAT? No!

Dalton: C'mon Cole. You do.

Cole:...

Dalton: Anyway, let's go! They have cotton candy!

And with that he ran off, dragging me with him.

-Nadia's POV-

I hang up the call I made with Eben and rush home. When I get up, Dana is still in bed, but is asleep. Good. I can start planning. Planning to move that is. I have to buy lots of suitcases and things like that.

...Wait a minute. I have to date Dana. That's the reason I am moving, right? But, how could I possibly-

D:Hey Nadia. Come here.

N: Coming!

I rush over to the room and Dana is sitting on the edge of the bed.

He pats a spot on the bed next to him, wanting me to sit down, so I sat next to him.

We sat there in silence for about a minute or so when Dana finally speaks up.

D: So, what did you tell Eben? About dating and moving to California with me.

N:...I told him-

D:And be exact.

N:...I told him specifically 'anything to help my best friend.'

D:Your...BEST friend?

N: Yeah. You guys are my only friends, which make you my best friends. I've never had any friends, so no one other than Iris has ever been there for me. So I want to be there for my friends.

D: Do you really like me?...Cuz... I think I do.

N:...!

He stood up, faced me and pulled me into his chest.

D: Please... date me because you like me. I want to date you because you like me.

N:...

I lifted my arms and hugged him back.

I heard him do a tiny gasp in my ear when I hugged him and he hugged me tighter.

D: I love you, Nadia.