The Blooming Sunflower(An IM5 Fanfiction)

Name:Nadia Brown

Age:13

Date Of Birth:05/13/99

Height:5"3'

Eye Color: Emerald

Hi! I am Nadia and I live in an apartment with my sister, Iris. Well, she isn't my blood related sister but I treat her like she is.

You see, she and I were raised in an orphanage and she was always attached to me. She is also five years younger than me.

When she was 4, she had to start getting ready for kindergarten but couldn't go alone. I also had a hard time going to school because it was too far away.

It was then I decided to live in an apartment near both my and Iris' school. Since I am not old enough to pay rent, the orphanage decided to pay for us. The apartment is about 850 square ft. with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. We are also on the top floor since I didn't want neighbors above us that could bother us and I like the view of the forest in the back.

*PEEEP PEEEP PEEEP PE-*

*Click*

-NADIA'S POV-

I turned to look at my alarm clock and saw that it was 6:00 a.m.

I sat up, climbed down the ladder to my bunk bed, and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

At about 6:06 I stepped out of the shower and dried off.

Once I was in my walk-in closet I shared with my sister, I grabbed a white shirt, a red sweater vest, and a long navy blue skirt that reached half of my shins with my black flats.

Now, you are probably thinking," That is an old fashioned outfit she's wearing!" And your right. I like wearing outfits like that. Iris likes outfits like that, too except she wears mainly dresses while I wear long skirts and sweater related tops.

Once I was dressed, I ran downstairs and put on my apron. "Nano! Nano...NA-NO!" Iris shouted.

Before I answer, I am going to say why Iris calls me Nano. When she was little and started to talk, she wouldn't say

'Nadia', she would say 'Nano' and so it stuck to me and has always called me that.

"Yes, Iris!" I shouted back.

" Could you please make omelets for breakfast please?"

"Sure!" And with that I grabbed a pan and eggs and began cooking.

About 5 minutes later, the food was on the table and Iris ran downstairs with a pink dress that had flowers all over it and black Mary-Janes.

We began to eat when Iris said with her glass of apple juice in her hand, " Nano, guess what? There is a contest at my school where if you write your name on a paper, it would be put in a hat. If your name is pulled out of the hat, you get to win 2 free tickets to see IM5 perform and you get to meet them after the show! And I entered my name!" I responded,"That's cool. I sure hope you win!"

The reason the band is IM5 is because I live in Midlothian, Texas, the town Cole lived in. Iris and I both go to the schools Cole went to and he sometimes comes to visit.

"I sure hope I win! And I will definitely bring you with me!" Iris said as she grabbed her backpack. "Me too and thanks! I would like to see them perform live."

Iris then opened the door for me and we walked to the elevator. Once we were on the main floor, we walked outside and to the bus stop to see Iris' bus pull up.

'7:00. Right on time.' I thought as I looked at my iPhone.

"Bye, Nano!" Iris said as she walked up the steps in the bus. "Bye Iris!" And she was gone.

~Hi guys! This is my first story, so yay me! I want to continue, but I would like y'all's opinion. Just so you guys know I actually do go to Walnut Grove Middle School in Midlothian and Cole sometimes comes to visit and perform with the boys. Any way, give me at least 5 positive comments on the story and I will continue ASAP. Thanks y'all!~