Secrets

~Hi guys! I decided to edit the last chapter "Meeting the Band" so I would suggest you guys would go back and read it again so you would understand this one.~

~Nadia's POV~

I was still catching my breath when I realized my face was caked with tears. I was wiping my face when everyone but Dana group hugged and sat down on the couch, pulling me with them.

"Dana! You buttmunch! You made her cry!" Will said.

"Yeah Dana! Don't you feel sorry for her? She lives alone with her father!" Cole said.

I croaked, "My father is dead, too..."

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted.

"I'll tell you the story, if you want it would get a lot off my chest."

They all nodded and got quiet.

"Before I was born my mother was a singer. She was an amazing singer that was known by everyone. Her name was Amy Whitelen. She always sang with her band, but became friendly with her drummer, Harry Brown.

Eventually, they were married and wanted a child. When my mother was going into labor with me, my father was at work. When he received the call, he was so excited he rushed to the hospital very recklessly.

Before he could even get there he was in a car accident and died on the spot.

I was raised in a nearby orphanage because my family hated me for killing my father and nearly my mother. I was only accompanied by my sister Iris. She always came with me to visit my mother at the hospital every day. My mother no matter how sick she was would always sing. She was a bit weird but she was my mother.

To make matters worse no one knew when she was to die, so she could have died at anytime. When she died, she was holding my hands, telling me why my name was Nadia. She said and I quote,'Nadia? Do you know why that's your name? The reason why was I wanted to be alive so I could watch you grow up. You know your name is French for hope, right?' She didn't say anything for a minute. Then, before she breathed her last breath, she said to me, 'Nadia, I love you.' And she slipped away."

The boys kept handing me tissues as it was hard to stop crying. The boys tried to comfort me, but their efforts weren't enough.

Then, out of no where, my stomach growled. I started to blush at the bad timing and the boys started to laugh. "You hungry there Nadia?" Cole said.

I nodded softly. When a container was shoved into my face. Not actually in my face, but right in front of it.

I looked up and Dana had taken the leftovers from the fridge and gave them to me. I took the container from his hands. "Dana? Are you sure? These are yours." I said. He turned his head and walked to the back room of the RV and shut the door.

~Dana's POV~

I locked the door and sat down on the bed with my head in my hands. Why was I feeling scared? And nervous? Nadia wasn't anything special...right?

No, I'm lying to myself. She was amazing. Her fashion sense wasn't the best, but she was adorable. When she cried, I wanted to hold her and make her stop.

I decided to go back and apologize, but when I stepped out of the room she was the only one there.

"Oh, D-Dana." She said. "The b-boys left t-to get me m-more food to e-eat."

I decided this was the perfect time to apologize.

"N-Nadia...I'm sor-"

I looked up and she was drawing in a book. I wanted to just stare at her forever. Her emerald eyes, glittering with concentration. I must've stared at her for ages, she was just perfect. Dana...Dana..."Dana!" I jumped as I noticed Nadia was calling me. "What is it Nadia?" She responded,"Th-that's what I was a-about to ask y-you. Why are y-you staring at m-me? D-Do I have s-something on my face?" "Well, no. It's just that..." "What?" "I.." I finally realized what I was about to say and caught myself."Never mind."

~Ooooooooooh, Dana has a thing for Nadia! Will he ever confess? Stay tuned to find out!!!"