Apology Excepted

~Hello people of Earth!! I would like to take this moment to say have a happy Thanksgiving!!~

~Nadia's POV~

*THUD*

"Ouch!" I fell down on the floor and looked up to see Cole on the floor as well.

"Cole?!" I said in surprise.

He looked up with the same expression as mine, shouted, "You!"

and grabbed my arm.

He started to run towards a door leading outside while I was trying to keep up.

"W-Wait! Where a-are we g-g-going?"

And he pushed the door open.

I threw his arm off of me, backed up a little and asked, "What do you want from me?!" He simply responded, "I'm so sorry!" 'Huh?' "I know you threw me because I frightened you. I shouldn't have done something like that so, I am so so sorry!"

I was so surprised I didn't say anything for a while, then I said, " I-I am sorry as well! I should have seen who you were before I caused you harm!" He then started laughing and said, "Yeah, I sure hope I could still dance after what you pulled." "So you can't dance?!" He started to laugh harder. "Well, I haven't tried yet. Any way, friends?" He asked while holding his hand out. I grabbed his hand and said, "S-Sure." Then, the bell that ended 1st period rang.

"Oh No!" I exclaimed. "What?!" Cole asked, surprised. "Well, I kinda missed 1st period. The t-teachers will ask where I was a-and I won't have an excuse t-to miss class." We stood there for a moment, in complete silence. He eventually shouted,which surprised me,"I got it! How 'bout you come with me and my band mates and we could just chill?" I shouted without thinking, "And miss school? Are you crazy? I have never skipped school and I never planned on doing that!" He was shocked but responded, "Oh c'mon don't think of it like that! Think of it as a day off! You apparently have never had a day off from school."

I thought for a second and said, "I...I-I guess so." And with that he grabbed my arm again and ran towards a parking lot where an old looking RV was.

He opened the door shouting, "HEY GUYS! ARE YOU HERE??" There wasn't a response so he let go and looked around. I couldn't help but look around as well. The place was filthy and unorganized. He came back saying, "You can sit down if you want. I need to step out and call the boys to see where they are." And with that he stepped out, shutting the door behind him.

I sat there looking around, disgusted by how filthy the place was. Eventually I stood up and without thinking started cleaning.

I grabbed a rag and wiped down dusty and dirty places. Then, I picked up some ball caps and put them in a closet that was located in the back where a bed was. I had also picked up the trash that was scattered everywhere and put it in a waste-bin.I did the same thing with the shoes and put dirty clothes in the, and I am still surprised they had this, washing machine. I also cleaned the dishes, put them away, and started sweeping the floors.

I sat down on a couch, looking around satisfied with my work. That very moment Cole walked in and said, "Hey, the guys just said...Woah!"

~Cole's POV~

I stepped out of the RV, closing the door behind me and typed in Dana's phone number. It rang 3 times before he picked up.

~Conversation~

Dana: Hey dude. What's up?

Cole: The sky.

Dana: (Sarcastically) hahaha, very funny. Seriously, what is it?

Cole: Hey where are you guys?

Dana: We are eating at a place called Dee Tee's.

Cole: When do you guys think you'll be back?

Dana: About 10 minutes. We just finished. Why?

Cole: I have invited a girl to hang out with us today. She is already in the RV.

Dana: Ooh... Is she hot?

Cole: What? I don't know. I just met her this morning.

Dana: Alright, how about I decide if she is hot or not. * Hey Dana! We are leaving C'mon!!!*

Cole: So you're leaving now?

Dana: Yeah, so anyway seeya!

Cole: Later!

~End of Conversation~

~Still Cole's POV~

I hung up and walked into the RV. "Hey, the guys just said...Woah!"

I looked around and the place was cleaned. And organized. " Ah, I'm sorry! I don't like the sight of a dirty room, so I-I kind of cleaned up a bit. I h-hope you don't mind." She said, her face slowly turning red.

" No, I don't!" I said. "The boys and I have always been a bit...err, lazy and don't clean up. So you've done us a favor. Thanks!" She brightened up and said, "You are very welcome!"

~S'up Y'all! I am on a role! I honestly didn't know how far I was until I realized how far I went! So, I hope you guys like this chapter and will continue to rate and comment some ideas on what I should do! Another thing, in the comments try to answer this question: Will Nadia fall in love with Cole, Dana, or Dalton? Tell me what you think! Kk, so bye!!~