Chapter 16

[Location: Multiverse *&$#&%

Time: One day after Error fell into the void

AU: Doodlesphere]

~*(Third person pov.)*~

Everyone looked around as all Good and Bad Sanses stood in the meeting room. Ink was looking at Sci whom looked at the giant TV on the wall.

"Why are we here, rainbow asshole?"

Nightmare growled out the question as he still mourning Error for Ink's actions. It hadn't even been a day and he still thought all of this was a nightmare he couldn't wake from. He was ready to kill some sanses except for his group, Blue, and Lust(Hearts).

"Sci found something about Error that may show that he may be alive."

Ink was hoping that this was true as he wants to beg forgiveness from Error himself for his actions. Dream put his phalanges on Ink's shoulder who ignored it for now. Then Sci finally spoke for all to hear.

"He is alive since his strings are alive but he's not in this Multiverse anymore."

That got everyone muttering as they all looked at each other and Sci who showed a screenshot of what looks like to be dots in a giant galaxy.

"This is our Multiverse,"

Sci pointed to a dot that was close to the biggest dot.

"Our Multiverse is actually the sixth largest while Error seems to be in this Multiverse."

He points to a Multiverse that was farther from it but it was still close to the large dot.

"I was luckily enough to find out that these Multiverses exist by complete accident as it seems that the old royal scientist found out about it with an old machine."

"That's great and all but how do we get to Error?"

Fell spoke up above them all with cutting words as he looked at the screen with a complicated gaze. Sci pushed his glasses up slightly as he continued to explain.

"First we need to build a machine that can take us to him but we will need to energy of the void to do it. And to do it safely it will take five weeks as the machine is being built. After that five weeks then we can power up the machine and it shall take us to Error no problem."

Murmurs went around as they looked at each other.

"Also, we will be changed to the occupants of the world to 'fit' in as some would say."

"WHAT IS THE OCCUPANTS???"

"It has the regular monsters and humans but it also has another occupant called gems. These gems are actually gems as they take the form of others with what seems to be Diamonds being the top dog. Error seems to have been changed to a Diamond called Tri Diamond."

"How did you find this information exactly?"

That made Sci stop as he looked to be thoughtful.

"Actually it was by pure luck or chance as the machine that looks at these Multiverses seem to be equipped with them to observe them or either travel to them for some reason."

That got many talking as they discussed of who shall go and stay to watch this Multiverse. Not knowing of the figure watching them from the top of the ceiling. The figure grinned as it knew that's its plans shall fall into place for these two Multiverses.

Know it was time to wait.

[Location: Multiverse #56(Gemverse #2)

Time: &%$#^*()!