Chapter 14

{A little note, anyway I love the people who were commenting about who Blue Diamond was and some of you finally figured it out or got an answer. I deny nothing and everything. Let's go to the past to see who Lord Blue was.}

~*(???/Blue Diamond)*~

I sighed as I looked at the map of the Gem kingdoms with my spies that settled in it. Most of them were in White Diamond's kingdom and the least in Pink Diamond. I softly tapped the paper as I looked at the kingdoms. Anger seeped my bones as I thought back to what lead me to this multiverse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up from my sentry post as I heard something land hard on the ground. The kid was still in the ruins and wouldn't come out for a couple of more days to my utter anticipation. Would it be genocide or pacifist, maybe a neutral? Who knows with the kid. Sighing tiredly I got up as I head to where I heard the thud.

As I walked farther I grew confused as I heard static of some kind ringing the air with snow lightly flying down, then I saw him.

He looked to be a skeleton monster but his bones charcoal with his phalanges dipped yellow then red at the tips. His clothes looked torn, ripped, and destroyed as his ribs were showing just slightly. Iconic blue tear markings on his face, to express eternal crying. His black slippers frayed at the seams and once was missing. I heard of the skeleton from other AU's. Error, the God of Destruction.

I pulled out my phone and was close to calling Ink till I heard it.

His whimper for help.

My soul was pulling itself towards him, too help but I held it back as I clutched the phone tightly. He was a Destroyer!!! He killed so many lives for his so called 'philosophy'!!! I shouldn't help him, he wanted everyone's death!!! But,...

I flinch as his whimpers grew, it was a war in my SOUL and mind. Feelings against logic but feelings won out.

Sighing in aggravation I walked over to him and picked him up. He whimpered more as he glitched out more than ever but I ignored it as I teleported back home to help him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I huffed as I set the stew on the table and walk over to the bandaged Destroyer who managed to sleep throughout the making of food. Odd, but certainly not weird. Then I heard the door open and a familiar voice that I loved without a doubt. Brother was home.

"SANS!!! WHY WEREN'T YOU AT YOUR POST? IT'S UNLIKE YOU TO LEAVE!!! OH? WHO IS THIS?"

"don't know, he showed up a few feet away from the post, decided to take him home to heal him."

"HOW NICE OF YOU SANS!!! I SEE YOU ALSO COOKED STEW, HOW RESPONSIBLE OF YOU. BUT STILL PICK UP YOUR SOCK!!!"

"i will, i'm just too bonely to do it."

"NYEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!"

I chuckled as I watched Papyrus stomp his foot from anger then heard a shuffle from the couch of where the Destroyer was. Looked over to see he was wide awake and was staring at me. I gave him a lazy smile but I was ready to attack if he showed signs of attacking. But he didn't. His gaze was confused at best along with hints of distrust. He sat up and looked down to his bandaged body in confusion. Does he not know what healing is?