Chapter 21

Error hummed slightly as he followed Bardo to Atlas.

@andromeda_nova (to error): I like your dress :).

That stopped Error for a moment as he looked around. Dress? Do they mean the Ballroom dress or Blue's forced dress on them? Error smiled slightly as his cheeks glowed a soft blue of a blush with twinkles of yellow dots in it. He liked the comment as he never really got compliments from everyone else. He whispered a soft 'thank you' as he continued to follow Bardo and Flora. Though he does wonder how they managed to speak an emoji.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone in the Gemverse soon heard this one simple voice that brought concern, wariness, and dawning horror.

@Lumina_sunstar : "Get ready for some guest everyone! Things are about to get interesting! All out chaos is coming your way! After all, these guests are searching for their missing Yin. So Tick Tock! Time is running out..."

Error and Bardo looked at each other in surprise. Error knew that his Multiverse was coming and soon from what it sounded like the voice said. If what the voice said was true, Teivel might get to meet his unborn child a bit earlier than expected.

The other diamonds were frantic. They knew that Error, now Era, was the missing Yin. So the fact that his Multiverse was coming? That set off everything in them that wanted to kill to the high heavens. Clear was releasing an aura of destruction while barely holding back his killing intent. Black was releasing his aura of death while clutching his scythe. Dream and Nightmare released their own auras too and were also ready to kill. Fresh was going back to his old persona while feeling his parasite waking from its slumber. White and Gray got ready for the battle that will happen. It will be full of death.

Vintage looked around for the voice but stopped once he registered its words. He growled as he clutched his phalanges. No way would he allow that Multiverse from claiming his jewel back. Error was his and his alone, no refunds.

Astra hummed slightly as she tracked down her 'Mother'. She wondered if mom would allow her to come with him?

{To @Lumina_sunstar: It sounded like you wanted to address the Gemverse, so only the Gemverse heard. The other Multiverse heard nothing~. Sincerly, from CHAOS and VOID~!}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Error_4_04 (To Error): Who would you most likely adopt in this Multiverse? :3

That made Error pause for one moment again then continue to walk. It was only a few seconds after the last message but that question did get him curious. Who would he adopt?

"Astra, probably Bardo if she wants, Flora, that little Asriel, Diamond Core, that Blue look-a-like, hmm, maybe some of the orphaned gem children that may live here?"

"Who are you talking to?"

Error looked at Bardo as he noticed that they stopped for a moment.

"I heard a voice ask who I would most likely adopt from this Multiverse."

"You would seriously adopt me?"

That made Error look at her to see that she was shaking slightly. Error could tell that she was hoping, she was really hoping that what he said was real and not fiction. Error gave a smile as he nodded.