Chapter 22/Special 1

{Some of these pictures aren't mine!!! ~From Creator!!!}

Nightmare sighed as the machine in front of them started up. They all looked at the machine with trepidation as the chosen others for this mission started to walk into the portal that opened. But shocking news came from the voices.

@yaoilover3173: Nightmare you silly goose! The congrats is for the baby! Congrats! You're going to be a father!~

@Lumnia_sunstar(To Nightmare): And to a certain God of Nightmares, you have a little hatchling coming your way! That little souling won't stay for long.

That made everyone pause as they all looked around then it clicked. Nightmare blushed a bright teal while the gang cheered. They were going to be big brothers!!!! Nightmare then remembered where Error is and felt himself twitch. Overprotectiveness grew within as he grabbed Blue, G, Outer, Corvus, Dream, Ganz, and Ink with his tentacles and quickly threw himself and them into the portal. Blue cheered as he was happy for Nightmare and the adrenaline rushing through his bones, Corvus and Outer hugged the tentacles for dear life while yelling in alarm, and everyone else hung on for dear life.

The portal then closed behind them as everyone's jaw dropped from what they saw and the bomb that was just dropped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That made everyone freeze as they soon realized that something was wrong so very wrong. How did they know? How are they watching? Why are they even watching?

Clear then shot his head up and only certain beings could do this.

Creators.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That caused many to look around in confusion while also wondering how they managed to do that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That made Error look around as he, Bardo, and Flora came up to a house that was surrounded by an electrical fence if what the voice was saying is right then the other Diamonds and gems aren't too far behind. He gulped as he stepped into the house where Atlas lived.

But as he, Bardo, and Flora stepped into the house did I big flash of light come from a room that was just down the hall. They looked at each other and quickly ran to the room where Bardo opened the door to see a sight that brought a gasp from their lips. But before they could do anything did a bright flash of white flooded their vision and they knew no more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error awoke from what felt like a lapse of attention to look around and gasped softly as he saw his Nightmare. He quickly got from the soft baby blue couch and walked over to Nightmare who groaned but opened his eye socket to finally see one being he wanted to be with him.