Chapter 24/Special 3

It was an hour after the last question/asks and many were playing Uno. Some had stockpiles of cards thanks to the +cards, others had less, only one was winning though. That winner's name was Blue, the very champion of games who looked at the players with a smug face. Chaos and Void were recording this with big smiles while the other deities started the help plan the wedding for Nightmare and Error. The reason the other deities were doing this was that they never planned a wedding before and they all wanted the plan a wedding so badly that Nightmare allowed them to plan the wedding.

Error was looking at the game with a curious look while Berry looked at the game with notes. Berry gave Blue awed looks as Blue dominated the game like it was nothing. If Nightmare was the King of Negativity then Blue was the King of Games hands down.

Just then the moth from before showed up but everyone noticed that she was tired as heck. Bags were under her eyes while her wings twitched slightly while she floated in the air. All in all, she looked tired. Many of the occupants looked at her with worry as she floated to Error and flopped on his head. She seemed the slump as she looked at the ground then finally spoke up.

"𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡. 𝕎𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕩𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖.....𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞."

She seemed the slump over some more but quickly shot back up as DETERMINATION burned bright in her orbs.

"𝔹𝕌𝕋! 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕂 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘/𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕤! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖! 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕒 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥!"

She vanished as everyone just grew more concerned. Just what happened that caused the Creators problems? They decided to ask later for when they come back as they all cleaned the game. Though Blue still looked smug from his winning.

@Night_Trouble: EPIC!!!!! You like cookies right? Well, here are a bunch of cookies and if you want to share, please do:) 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🌮🌮🌮🌮 (oops I slipped in a few tacos for blue and cross-) anyway, enjoy:)

Epic happily accepted the mysterious appearing cookies while giving the person a thumbs up. Cross and Blue also accepted the mysterious appearing tacos as they gobbled them down easily. 

Many of the other beings in the living room looked in awe and disbelief as they saw the cookies and tacos disappear like a Black Friday Sale. The ones that knew the skeletons(Nightmare, Error, Dust, Horror, Outer, Killer, and people associated with them, etc.) just shook their heads as they gave small smiles or grins.

@BlackRosesDeath:* stares and then pulls him into a hug that he can't escape from while canceling out his powers *

I love and don't care if you're a complete bastard in this incarnation. You are one of my fav glitch boys and no one can tell me to think differently.

Won't stop me from killing you if you piss me off but still you're one of my faves.

The Creator, BlackRosesDeath, appears from a galaxy portal as she hugs Error 404 and speaks what they wanted to say. Error 404 was standing up when the portal opened.