Chapter 1

*~(Error's pov.)~*

By the amount of daylight I have left and the setting of the sun I was running for about 1 to 2 hours. The little gem fell asleep along the way as I just ran. He was all tuckered out by the action it seems. The forest never seemed to end as it just seemed to go one forever. Though it maybe thanks to my new biology but it seems that my stamina increased as I have been running for this long. And was in the middle of a battle before coming here.

Sighing internally I just held the child in my arms and soon spotted a tree to rest upon in a clearing. Stopping there did I settle down the child in my lap and go back to looking at the codes.

As I opened the codes does the information about gem biology come up immediately. Weird, usually it takes about a few minutes to find the information but it just came up immediately. Narrowing my eyes I go to reading.

Gems generally are a female race but males are born once and awhile as males are put into leadership positions or killed off when they get older.

Diamonds are the top of the chain because they have more powers available while other gems have one to two powers.

All the diamonds are male and many females want their attention. But it just lead them to being disgusted with females.

Gems are born from high amounts of love between two other gems with one being the mother and other father. Children of gems are highly protected as gems have a low fertility rate.

The oldest diamond is Clear Diamond, then the twins White and Black Diamond, then Gray Diamond, Twins Yellow and Purple Diamond, and the youngest Pink Diamond.

If a diamond is found then the other diamonds will fight over the diamond to gain an ally.

That has answered some questions but why did the other gems want to shatter the small gem I now hold? Did he accidently found out something? Or did he do a bad deed?

As I dismissed the codes did I look to the gem child and frown a little.

Something is going on, but what?

Then I felt a SOUL start to approach us. Looking in that direction did I see a white skeleton with purple diamond imbedded onto his right hand. He wore a circlet like dream except it had a moon symbol at the top of the circlet. His jacket was purple with golden outlines, purple pants with boots.

Something about the skeleton just tickled my senses. He felt familiar, safe even. Frowning at my thoughts did I look away from him and cover my gem. Relaxing did I look the darkening sky to see all types of stars and galaxies. It could rival even Outertale. As I looked to the night sky away from the gaze of Purple Diamond did I feel as he sat next to me.

I wanted to glitch out, badly but there was a child in my lap which made me realize something. I was not glitchy anymore. No Error signs around me or even feeling the need to shy away from others.

Just what happened to me in the void?

"So, why are you here stranger?"

Tearing my gaze from the stars above did I look to the skeleton that was Purple Diamond. I knew not how to answer, go the complete truth or only give the minimum need?

Winging it.

"Just finding a spot to rest before I go find a town so I can safely get this child to a lovely family."

Looking to the asleep child did he fall silent and I continued to look to the night sky.

"What would you do if you met a person that could give Nightmares and cause you to feel negative emotions?"

Well, that came out of the blue.

Blinking in confusion I looked to him to see that he was giving me a calculative look. He really reminds me of Night.

"I would ask of how he came upon these powers first of all. Then once he gave me an answer I would stay out of his business."

Purple blinks in obvious confusion as I continued.

"I would not get in his business as it is his and just walk away, knowing something new but ultimately just not giving a care. I mean there are worse powers out there people would say but I find negative emotion therapeutic. Sure, there negative but it shows that you care in a way, positive doesn't always mean positive while negative doesn't' have to be negative. It's all up to the person really."

His face was blank as I watched emotions flash throughout his eye sockets. Deciding to leave, I got up and started to walk away.

But it seems he was not done with me yet. Which I was ready to throw something as I wanted the child to get to a town. He teleported right infront of me and transformed. His body soon started to admit goop and I could only blink in surprise.

It was fucking Nightmare this whole goddamn time!!! What in the ever loving holiness of Bill is going on!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Just as I was about to walk away again did I feel Nightmare's tentacles wrap around me and set me in his arms. I believed Blue called this bridle style? Or was it Dust?

So I tried to get out of the hold but he held strong and used his tentacles to grab me if I managed to get out. Huffing in annoyance I decided to just go along with it and just settle for the journey.

Though I could deal without his smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~(Gold Diamond's/??? pov.)~*

Looking up from my paperwork as I heard my doors open to see that the team I sent for the Fluorite. They did the standard diamond gesture and I waved them off.

The Leader Jasper looked at me for permission to speak and I nodded.

"Jasper #23, reporting that the Fluorite escaped capture."

Annoyance must have showed on my face as I heard the Jaspers gulp.

"But also reporting that this flower was found at the site where the Fluorite was last sensed."

Then a galaxy echo flower was placed on my desk. I could feel as my shock showed on my face. So a new diamond was created, huh?

"Call the other Diamonds."

"Yes, my Diamond."

I ignored them as I stared at the flower. A small smirk grew on my face as I grabbed the flower and looked at it. I put it in a bowl of clear water and watched as the flower dissolved into three colors.

Red, yellow and blue.

A tri color diamond.

Never has there been a tri color gem, never the less something tell me that the diamond will cause waves.

But how much?