Chapter 18

{Hello, my little moths~! Anyway, the picture above is something I created~! This is supposed to be Error or now Era and what he sorta looks like. He looks normal and stuff but where the shoulder pads and stripes represent each diamond. The reason that the center and top stripe are yellow is because of the background! From his position, the Clear shows the background, nothing more! Sorry for the confusion! Also, I got a drawing tablet that allows me to draw on my computer! This was my second drawing I did and I plan to create more, most are probably going to be Error but you can request if you want someone in something! Anyway, enjoy the chapter~!}

*~(Era/Error's pov.)~*

It took me five days to plan my escape and gather food, water, and other necessities for this mission. And to finally get these chains off.

I huffed as I finally managed to get the chains off of me. I gave a satisfied smile as I put the chains around the pillows and set them under the covers. I had an hour until I was checked up upon by the maids and butlers that lived here. I pulled the clothes I wore before the ball from my inventory as I dressed in them and set the impressive dress in the wardrobe.

I wouldn't mind keeping it but Vintage may have put bugs into it so he can track me, so unfortunately I have to put it back so I can really escape.

I have a plan and that plan involves the Sci of this Multiverse, to which I used the Universal Codes to find him, his new name was Atlas and he was a Jade. He was in White's domain and I plan to go to him.

Sighing slightly I huffed as I felt the souling start to feed from my magic. I had lots of magic, so I will be fine but I had to conserve my magic so I wouldn't accidentally kill them. Luckily, I managed to catch a glimpse of some areas of White's domain so I can safely teleport there but it would leave me breathless for a moment or two since I'm limiting myself.

I soon felt myself doing a 'shortcut' that almost every Sans from my Multiverse knew and some Papyrus. I felt my feet touch the ground as I hunched over as too catch my breath. Geez, I used alot of fucking magic to protect the souling from the 'shortcut'. I lost a total of 6/10 while 1/10 protected the souling. And while they were feeding! That was fucking idiotic on so many levels.

I quickly scanned the souling to sigh in relief as they were fine. I soon caught my breathe as I looked up to only loose it again at the sight before me.

I let out a huff as I quickly gained my bearings

I let out a huff as I quickly gained my bearings. Nows not the time to gawk, its time to find Atlas.

I quickly pulled up the Universal Codes as I scanned them and quickly found him. He was in about the middle of this place but he had lots of defenses, to which I don't blame him.

I looked from the codes to see a certain species that went extinct a long time ago.