2 || Transport

—The next day at 10:43 am—

The door of the cell opened again. The man from the day before came walking back in. He now had a badge around his neck, it read 'Hatsuo Tanaka'.

The prisoner had changed from her prison-wear into an outfit that she would wear when the government needed her 'assistance'. The outfit had two thigh-high black boots, two red and black gauntlets for each of her hands, and a short, dark-colored dress.

"Are you prepared?" Tanaka asked.

The prisoner said nothing, she only nodded and walked to the exiting door of the cell.

Tanaka opened the cell door and they both walked through to the other side. Two guards were waiting for them.

The two guards, followed by Tanaka, escorted the prisoner out to the front of the prison where a heavily armored van was waiting.

The prisoner knew the drill at this point. They would bring her to the battlefield location by the armored van and release her when the situation demanded it.

The two guards ushered the prisoner into the back of the armored van. She went in willingly and sat down in the single cushioned seat that was there. The guards closed the doors.

One of the guards and Tanaka walked to the front of the van and each got in; the guard on the driver's side and Tanaka on the passenger's side. The guard put the key into the ignition and turned the vehicle on. They started to drive away in the direction of the fight.

——

After several minutes of silence in the back of the van, a speaker turned on and the prisoner's ears perked up as she heard Tanaka's voice speak.

"We're approaching the battle area. The group you will be fighting is called the League of Villains. Do not underestimate them. Fight long-range and constantly be aware of your surroundings." He said, "Succeed in defeating them and you will be granted a certain extent of freedom."

The word 'freedom' rang in her head, she was hooked onto it and was willing to kill for it.

The van stopped, they were here. The sound of explosions was audible nearby, along with other sounds that suggested a fight was taking place.

It took a minute before the doors of the back of the van were opened and the prisoner was taken out.

From here the battlefield was visible, along with some of the participants. There was a man that looked like he was only being held together by staples and his face was scarred, a man in a skin-tight black and grey outfit, a man in a yellow jacket and top hat, a man with light blue hair and crusty skin, a lizard man, and a girl in a school uniform who was throwing knives at those who looked like heroes.

The prisoner looked at them, they were no doubt the villains Tanaka was talking about. A shadow was cast over her face, hiding her facial features.

Tanaka started to give a brief description for a few of the villains, "Most of them shouldn't give you much of a problem, so I'll just list the more dangerous ones. The man with the purple scars uses blue flames as his primary weapon, but don't allow the flames to touch your body, they'll cremate you. Don't let the man with the yellow jacket touch you, he'll instantly win against you. The man with the light blue hair is their leader, kill him first but don't get too close, his quirk will kill you on contact." He finished the descriptions, "The battlefield will be cleared of all heroes so you won't have to avoid or work with them. Now go and don't fail."