3 || Battle

The villains became confused as the heroes backed away and started to retreat. Had they won? No, that wasn't it, they didn't even have the upper hand in the fight, they had been outnumbered.

They all saw someone out of the corner of their eyes and turned to look at who they were. A female in a dark outfit came over a mound of rubble and was overlooking the surroundings. Her eyes fell onto the members of the League.

"Dabi, deal with them." Shigaraki instructed in his signature gravelly voice.

Dabi stepped up and raised his hand towards the female. He planned to use his quirk, even though his arm was beginning to char. He blasted his flames at the individual. She didn't move, didn't even flinch as the flames billowed nearer and nearer at a fast pace.

The villains lost visual of the female as the flames made contact with her. There was no screaming, no sound of pain. Dabi lowered his hand, the flames dying down.

As the smoke cleared, the villains saw something had guarded the female against Dabi's flames. She was guarded by pale, leathery wings that had sprouted from her back and acted as a shield. Her wings were smoking from the intense heat of taking the full temperature and force of the blue flames. Tanaka hadn't been kidding when he said that the flames had the power to cremate someone, she could tell.

The wings unwrapped from around the female. She gave off a toothy smile to the villains, revealing her jagged and sharp teeth.

She raised her fist and punched the ground with such force that it split the earth open, creating a large crack. The crack quickly branched out and spread towards the League members. Each of the villains jumped back to avoid the attack.

The League members were taken aback by her power. They were forced to back up and regroup.

Twice created multiple clones of Toga, Spinner, and Shigaraki, commanding them to rush at the winged woman. He then ran back to regroup with his comrades.

She jumped at the clones of Shigaraki, Toga, and Spinner, slapping the clones away from her with her powerful wings, breaking their bones, and turning them into a muddy goop.

"Master told me about her, she's from Tartarus and she has a quirk so powerful that the government will release her as a weapon." Shigaraki told.

"But she's an inmate?" Toga asked, quickly jumping back and dodging a crack that appeared in the earth beneath her.

"Yes. They keep her locked away in Tartarus." Shigaraki answered.

The League members turned their attention back to the female as she flew up into the air. Dabi fired off more flames at her.

She used her wings to create a strong gust of wind and launch the flames back at Dabi. He had to dive out of the way to avoid getting burned.

"Compress, capture her." Shigaraki instructed.

"Are you sure? I think it's unwise." Mr. Compress voiced his opinion.

"Yes, I'm sure. Now do it." Shigaraki demanded.

Dabi let out more flames, they were weaker but he fulfilled his intentions of creating a smokescreen to block her vision.

She flew back down to the ground, not keeping herself open to a blind attack. Her head turned on a swivel, looking for any members of the League.

She couldn't see them so she decided to stop playing around. The ground started to glow red.

Hell

——

(Cue Present Mics voice)

Name: Ư̴̡̢̢̨̢̨̨̹̤̣̱̥͈͉̥̱͍͍̠̠̺̺͉̙̘̘̝̥͍͉̠̺͖͕͍̞͈͉̙̭̞̫̳̻͙̼̳̪̝̰̹̤̤̻̙̹̼͙͕̬͕̘̫̗̩͉̑̏́̂̓̆̾͂͂̄̿̏̌̂̿̌̀̍̀̓̈́̀̍̅̇̎̂͒̌͑͛̿̈̐́͗͋͋͛̒̚͜͠ͅͅn̸̡̨̢̨̧̢̨̨̛͍͖͕͚̝̮͙̪͚̻̖̰̤̺̠̗̖̮̳͕̖̠̟̪̟͚̝̱̝̖̖͔͈̞̰͙͕̺̦̜͔͇̥̞̘͈̬̱̲̱̯̲̺̺͓͖̺̈́̅̈́̐̂̏͊͒́̉̄̅̈́͜͜͝͝k̷̨̢̢̢̢̟̗̙̲̙͎͖̟͓̥̺̩̰͚̘̦͖̖͖͍̰̲͙͎̘̱̖̝̫̝͑̑̔̓͒͋̊̌̉͒̌́̂̄̅̃͐̒͂͂͛̍͂̉̇̚͘̚͜͝͝n̷̨̡̙̹̹̲͖̹̩̥͂͝ơ̵̛̛̫̮̯̗͎͓̑͊̀̽̔̆̾̽͐̓̍̎̋͊̓͐̑̔̒̆̍́̑̃̄͋̄̈́͌̄͌͌̓́̓̇́̂͗͒̓̎̈͆͑͋̓́̓͋͝͠͠͝ẇ̴̧̡̧̨̢̡̧̨̲̤̜͉̪͔͓̦̫͔͙̺̗̖͙̤̳̞̙̹̝͖̦̞̲̙̮̗͎̹̱̰̯͈̞̜̲̠̘̠̳̦̙̣̣͖̖̫͕̣̲̤̬̱̺̬̙͍̠̳̝̮̗͈͔̹͎̊̎͒̊̽͑̓̀́͂̿̄͂͊̀̂̐̓͛͂͐́̉̓́́̎̆͐̿̀̄͛͗̎̎̽̇̑͊̀̈́͑̕̕̚̕͘̕͜͠͝͝ͅͅ

Her quirk: Hell
One of the most dangerous quirks out there, Hell gives her characteristics of a demon and allows her to virtually raise hell. The whole reason she's kept locked up in Tartarus is because of her quirk, now that's power.

———

Hundreds of spikes emerged from the ground beneath the League. Shigaraki decayed the spikes around him before they could reach him or his nearby comrades.

Dabi was able to react quick enough and fired out flames from his feet, letting himself fly into the air. He fired again at the female, trying to get her attention off his allies.

It worked, but he forgot to take into account that she would now be focusing solely on him. She rushed at him, using her wings to fly at a high speed.

Mid-flight, she felt a hand lightly tap the calf of her left leg. Less than a second later, all she saw was a bright flash of blue before everything went dark.