12 || Controls

The League ran into the building, easily killing any weak guards who dared stand in their way. Rin hadn't been wrong, guards had instantly flooded the prison halls as soon as they got in.

"Spinner, Compress." Shigaraki caught their attention as he decayed a guard that had just rounded a corner. He pointed down a hall that had a sign saying the location for the control room of the prison. "You two go figure out the main control room. Everyone else, you're with me."

"On it!" Spinner yelled in affirmation as he and Mr. Compress turned and ran down the hallway, splitting off from the rest of the group.

Spinner and Mr. Compress sprinted down the hallway, the magician chucking out a few marbles that contained hunks of wall at groups of pesky guards that were in their way.

Once the two reached the main control room, Spinner rushed in ahead of his comrade.

Only one lone guard stood in the room. The man was frantically pressing buttons on a large keyboard. By the time he noticed the villain that entered the room, it was far too late.

Spinner rushed at the man, slicing at him swiftly with a dagger that he pulled from his waist. The man crumpled to the ground with a hard thud right as the villain plunged the dagger deep into his skull.

"Look at all these cameras." Mr. Compress said as he walked into the room. He looked at the many screens along the control room wall that showed different parts of the prison.

"Yeah. They show a lot." Spinner agreed approaching the keypad underneath the screens. He started pressing numbered buttons, switching each of the cameras to different views.

"We're here to figure out how to release all the inmates, not sightsee." Mr. Compress reminded.

"Right." The lizard-man quickly got back on track, going to press different buttons, ones that looked more important.

While Spinner was pressing random buttons, Mr. Compress knelt down next to the guard Spinner had killed. He pulled a keycard from his pocket, along with a few keys.

The magician stood back up and walked next to Spinner. He noticed a place to insert a key next to a big red button at the edge of the keyboard.

He slid the key into the keyhole and turned it, making the red button start to glow a brighter red. A message popped up on one of the screens.

'Unlock all cells. Press button to confirm.'

It seemed that Tartarus didn't have the most secure system when it came to defending from the inside. The main controls and functions were too cliché and easy to figure out for the magician.

Mr. Compress smiled, "Now that is progress."

A/N: Sorry that the chapter is short, and that I haven't updated in a while. I have the next chapter planned out, so it should be released as soon as I get it written.