Caught Up pt. 1

After that visit to the police station I called King and he gave me all the information for Mario's Lawyer.

I called and scheduled a meeting for 2:30 with her after getting off the phone with King.

It was now almost 2:00 and I hopped in my car, heading to the firm.

"Hi uhmm Azaylea Woods, Debrah Ellis is expecting me" I said to the receptionist.

"Oh Ms.Woods, I'll be back" she said typing something in her computer and walked to the back.

After a minute or so, she returned.

"Mrs. Ellis will now see you." she said gesturing for me to go into the office.

"Hi Debrah" I said closing the door and taking a seat.

"Hello Azaylea, I just got in touch with the investigators that are in charge of Darrius' case. He's accused of murdering Ernesto Martinez and Emily Washington. They will be holding him for questioning but he has the right to leave right after as they do not have any evidence, just a tip-"

"Uhh do you know who gave that tip?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

" I didn't ask but information like that is classified." She said looking through some papers.

"Oh alright, well thanks for all your help" I said getting up leaving.

She nodded and smiled.

I got in my car and dialed King's number.

He answered on the fourth ring.

"Zay, what's up"

" I just talked to Mario's Lawyer she said he's being accused of killing some nigga named Ernesto and a girl,they're gonna question him and let him go, cause they have no evidence. But apparently someone tipped the cops."

"Oh foreal, something ain't right. It's no snakes in my hood, who in they right mind would tip the pigs, know we don't mess with them kind of people." He said with a loud sigh.

"Alright well later Imma get on this."

"Alrii but don't be going around shooting niggas for stupid reasons now."

"Yes Zay, I know betta." He said in an annoyed tone then hung up.

I put my phone down and turned out of the parking lot.

Mario P.O.V

"Aye Mr. Johnson" I said waving over the police officer walking past my holding cell.

"What you want Mario" I smirked, I only been here a few hours and I'm known on a first name basis.

"Yo can I make a phone call real quick"

"You wasn't entitled to no phone calls, young blood you been in here about 2 hours and you prolly won't be here for much longer." He said about to walk away.

"But my mama ain't heard from me in a minute, I don't want her worrying about me with her high blood pressure and all dat." I said pleading.

"Fine, you get one call no more than 5 minutes."

"Thanks OG" I said backing up so he could open the cell.
He put the handcuffs on me and led the way.

I walked over to the phone booth and typed in King's number.

"Yo, who dis?"

I laughed.

"Nigga it's Mario"

"Ahh my nigga, what's going on fham"