Chapter 5

(A/N) s/o to Dejah_Booh for her comments

I do read and appreciate them!♥

--KING P.O.V--

After the little incident that pop off at the trap last week, I decided we gone lay low till further notice.

I was on my way to one of my traps to cool it with the boys cuz we been stressing lately and aint no harm in chilling.

I pulled up to the trap and saw Mario and dem car. But I saw an unfamiliar car parked on the side of the road so I got curious.

I walked into the trap and called Mario.

"Aye fham who car dat outside, I aint seen it before" I asked.

"Oh the white audi? Yea that's Zay's."

This nigga actin like I know who tf that is.

"Nigga I dont know no Zay"

"Azaylea nigga, she go by Zay..and these niggas try to call me dumb." He mumbled that last part.

"Oh, true waddup though."

I decided she cool after she saved my life, I guess she can hang.

"Nothing we bout to sesh, and buss some off the top"

"Ahh cool wit me" I replied.

We walked to the back where everyone was laughing. I spotted Azaylea in an Addidas track suite and them new Jordans that just dropped. Can I just say she look fiyah.

"Whaddup y'all boy" I said getting everyone's attention.

They all replied with a head nod.

"Alright y'all we bout to freestyle, y'all ready! Mario u going first" Tay said standing up excitedly.

"Ahh y'all dont know none bout rapping, I got this." Mario said pimp walking to the center of all of us.

Kush started beat boxing.

--MARIO P.O.V--

Ayeee ya boy got a p.o.v, big tings!

"SHOTOUT TO ASAP ROCKY YOU OWE ME 40 FUCKIN DOLLAS, YOU TOO FERG YOU OWE ME A GOLD TOOTH NIGGA"

I tried to hold my laughter in, I love fuckin wit these mans.

"You gone spit some, or shoutout niggas all day?" Kush said.

"Aii, YOUNG MULAAA BA-- I'm just playin its crosseyed bitch"

I started laughing hella hard. These mans dont know a real T-dot niggah.

"I present the award for the most bullshit ass rapper to Mario Taylor!!" Tay said clapping slowly.

"You know yo ass copied that shit" He continued.

I kissed my teeth.

"Thats why you stink" I said mugging him

"Ahhh this nigga done caught feelings" Kush said laughing.

"Ion wanna hear dat" I said lighting a blunt.

Lool I aint even mad, I just play too much.

I glimpsed aAzaylea's fine ass laughing.

"Damn I like jokes too, can a nigga laugh. Tell me da joke fham" I said looking at her with a grin.

"You fham, you actin like a bitch. Yo feelings hurt?" She said smirking at me.

I laughed like she told a nicer joke.

"Dont tell no more jokes, clowning is my ting ohkay." I said the last part in a ghetto girl voice.

--AZAYLEA'S P.O.V--

I laughed at this fool, and checked my unread texts. I had 13 unread, thirsty ass niggas as usual. I put in my pocket cuz I wasnt bout it.

Kush started beatboxing and I was feeling it so I started freestyling-

Ahhhh, They say life is like a rollercoaster
Full of ups and downs

But I own this theme park,
bitch I run this town

You stay on that thot shit,
You been passed around

My nigga mario he funny,
Just call him class clown

(A/N- lool these are my lyrics y'all I tried^)

Everyone looked at me surprised and started yelling, jumping ooing and ahhing mario even tried to twerk. Loool I can get used to this.

--KING'S P.O.V--

Azaylea surprised me for the second time when she started rapping, I mean she got skills still I aint even trynna boost it though.

--UNKNOWN P.O.V--

I sat in my chair listening to one of my workers, tell me what them niggas was doing. I try to stay steps ahead of these rookie niggas.

"So you telling me these niggas, just playing around shit. Shidd this plan gone be easier than planned then."

Amateurs I tell you, these young niggas in the game need to learn.

"I got some for these niggas"

I said dismissing the guy.

Author Note-

Another small update :)
I'm really trying not to rush this book.

Oh yeah if u guys dont already know about thatdudemcfly check him out, he's hella funny I promise. Look for his good skits. His video Crosseyed is where I got the idea for Mario...but yea u may not understand if ur not from Toronto or dont know nothin about Torontonians. But yeaaa thanks for reaading ;)✌