Chapter 13

ZAY's P.O.V

So Mario got arrested and I'm now at the police station to see what's going on.

I went through a metal detector, security check and finally got to an information desk.

"Hi, I'm here about Darrius Hayes' arrest yesterday" I said to the white lady at the desk.

"Are you an immediate family member or his lawyer?" She said typing on the computer not even looking up.

"No ma'am but I would just like to know if he would be able to-"

"I'm sorry but no information can be shared unless you are or with an immediate family or lawyer" She said finally looking up.

I kissed my teeth.

"Alright so if I come back tomorrow with his lawyer, I can find out what's going on?"

"That's exactly right"

"Okay, thanks" I said walking away.

"For nothing, this bitch done waste my time" I kissed my teeth and hopped in my car calling King to tell him what's up.

KING's P.O.V

"Hol' up ma let me get this real quick" I said to my mom as my phone started ringing.

I stepped outside and answered the phone. It was Zay telling me what happened when she went to the police station.
After talking to Zay I called Tay to tell him wassup and he told me we got to make a big drop then he has to tell me something important.

I hung up the phone and went to the kitchen.

"Ma I ain't know you bake, that smells good." I said to her as she took out the batches of double stuffed chocolate chip cookies.

"How would you know if you ain't never come around boy"

I reached for one of the cookies and she tried to slap me but I grabbed it before she could.

"Ya ain't got no manners. Your hands clean by the way?" she asked crossing her arms.

"Yes ma. Now I gotta taste this cuz I ain't know you could bake." I put the cookie to my mouth but drew it back from my face.

"Actually naw, Cece come taste this cookie." I yelled calling my younger sister to taste it first. Just incase.

"Get out my kitchen" My mom said with a screw face.

"Ma chill I was just joking" I said and went to kiss her on her check then walked out the kitchen.

"Desperaux, you called." Said Serenity coming down the stairs.

"Who u calling Desperaux fat head."

"That's why you look like that"

"That's why we related" I said sticking out my tongue at her.

"What you want" She said rolling her eyes.

"Taste this."
She bit a big ass piece of the cookie almost biting my finger off.

"I said taste, not eat the whole ting and try to bite off my finger in the process. But your not dead so it's good." I said putting the rest in my mouth.

"Ma I'm bout to leave!" I called to my mom.

"Alright, I'll see you." She said peeking her head out the kitchen door and went back in.

"Okay, love you. Later dumb ass."
I said hitting serenity in the back of her head and ran out the door.

I hopped in my car and blasted music straight to the trap.

Authour's Note

This chapter's short because the next few chapters are bout to be good (well Imma try) but just wait on it! Thanks for Reading.

Vote and Comment for more frequent updates! :)