Snakes?

ZAY's P.O.V

The whole crew was seated in King's living room.

My nigga Mario was here too, his lawyer got connects so you know he gon be straight. He still gotta attend that trial though.

"So y'all cant be pulling no stupid shit now, like killing niggas and acting reckless. These ops wont stop until they get what they want, but you know I got a few connects that will help us out a lil." King said smoking a blunt.

I never knew he smoked. I'd see everyone else smoke and shit but this my first time seeing King even hold a blunt.

"What we gon do bout Vinci snake ass though?" Asked Tay finally looking up from his phone. He's been on it since he got here.

Mario looked surprised and raised his eyebrows.

"Hol' up y'all aint talking bout my Vinci, is u?" He asked looking at Tay.

"Yeah bruh, your cousin a snake. He an undercover cop." Tay replied.

Ion know who this Vinci nigga is, I never met him but I heard King and them talk about him a few times.

"If he an undercover cop, how come I never saw him when I was locked up. I knew every officer in that bitch and I aint hear his name or see him not even once." Mario said putting out his blunt.

"Alright but since u got locked up did he try to contact you or anyone one of us? Naw. Since you got locked up nigga been ghost aint no body seen or heard from him. Don't that sound sketchy to you?"King asked sounding frustrated.

I nodded my head. Truee

Mario sighed.

"Damn, I need to look into this for myself, I cant believe this."

King nodded his head and continued to think.

Tay got up and stretched.

"Aye y'all I gotta go man, my babymoms need me"

He went around dapping everyone and gave me a hug.

Everyone started leaving until it was just me and King.

"Welll, everybody leaving soo imma jet" I said grabbing my handbag.

"Wait let me talk to you for a sec" He gestured towards the couch beside him.

I nodded and sat beside him.

"So..whats up?" I asked.

"You remember that time them dudes 'kidnapped' you and took you for a Joy Ride.."

I nodded.

"Yeah? What about that" I looked out the window.

"You sure nothing else aint happen, I mean you told me they drugged you and gave you some kind of needle, maybe you didnt remember everything when you told me. Can you remember anything else now?"

I looked at him weird then laughed.

"Chill though, what you think im hiding something"

He shook his head.

I folded my arm and put my bag on my lap taking out my keys.

"Then..?"

"I dont know man, maybe you dont remmember everything. I'm not accusing or nothing im just saying." He spoke putting his hands up in defence.

I nodded and got up.

"K Bye" I said walking out his house and to my car.

As soon as I was about to start up the car and drive off I got a text.

Text Message From:
Corey Johnson

Looks like its that time.

I started my car and drove off to his main trap where I know he would be.