Chapter 10

KING's P.O.V

I was shot in my arm and leg, lord knows they was hurtin like a bitch but I ate that shit.

I looked around the room to see about 15 dead bodies laid out on the floor.

"Mario, where you at fham!" I yelled as I looked around for him.

"Mario bruh"

I heard grunts and a loud thud coming from the next room over.

"Mane that you?!" I said limping to the room.

The door was broke down and the room was destroyed, it was furniture all over the place and there was Mario and some Mexican dude fighting in the corner.

"Mario bruh we got to hurry up" I said pulling the guy off him.

"Shit King is that blood? Nigga you got shot"

"Naw nigga I just came from mcdonalds dis is ketchup"

He chuckled and dust him self off.

"Bruh I can't stand yo rude ass, shot and you still running yo mouth"

"Shut up fham, what happened to ole dude you was fighting" I asked looking around.

"Shit, looks like he got away thanks to Chatty Abby. Nigguuuh"

"My bad, but he the least of our problems right now, you can find and kill him later or some shit. But right now we have to clean this place up and check up on Zay and them." I said holding on to my arm.

"I'll handle Zay and the bodies you need to get to the hospital" He said with a hand on my shoulder.

"Alright but I need to check on Zay first" I said limping out the warehouse.

I walked out to see dead and injured dudes everywhere.

"Damn who caught all these bodies"
I almost laughed.

I noticed a couple of my people were either on the verge of dying or badly injured.

"King get over here!" I heard someone yell.

I looked to my right to see Zay waving me over to her and some dude that's hunched over.

I limped over as fast as I could.

"You alright? What happened? Where are the boys?" I asked in one breath.

"Slow down King please." She said rubbing my back.

"And Davinci had to take Kush to the hospital he got shot in his back, now we have to get Tay to the hospital King he got shot too. Looks like you need to go too King you got shot." She said standing up to check my arm and leg.

"I'm fine don't worry about me, I've been shot plenty times before Zay I'm alright but what about you,you got a little blood on your side"

"I know it's just a graze. I was out here dodging bullets while yo ass cripple." she said laughing at her joke.

I stood there serious as a motherfucker.

"Uh you done? Cause that wont even funny and niggas are dying out here sooo uhmmm excuse the fuck outta me for interrupting your little waste man session but can you bring the car around"

"Alright you ain't had to be so rude though daaamn." she said walking off talking shit under her breath.

"Tay you good bruh" I said helping him up.

"Yeah, fham you know I had to catch a few bodies for this one bullet." He said chuckling lightly.

I dapped him. "That's right fham, leggo" I said as I noticed Zay driving up to us.

I helped him into the car and got in as well.

"Aye man what happened to Mario though?" He said as his eyes started getting heavy.

"He calling up some dudes to clean up the bodies, but aye man later we gonna have to have a meeting. A guy got away and we need to find him and make sure that we got rid of their whole gang before shit hits the fan."
He nodded his head slightly.

"Man you alright you don't look too good?"

He was taking really deep and shallow breaths and it took him a while to answer.

"Yeah King Imma be fine" he said as a tear slid down his cheek.

"Zay man you gotta hurry up" I said panic in my voice.

"King, there's something I need you to do. Are you listening." He said but I was starting to get a little light headed so I nodded.

"Alright I got you cuz" I said slowly after he told me what he needed me to do.

"We're here!" I heard Zay say before Tay's head fall back and he looked a sleep.

"Oh hell naw" I said quickly shot up and slapped him lightly.

"Tay man you gotta stay put, we here Zay went to get help, you gotta stay awake. For your girl Tay, for your unborn. You gotta stay..."

I started coughing and fighting for air. It felt like I was having a panic attack.

A whole team of nurses and doctors ran out the Hospital before I blacked out.