New Business pt.2

KING's P.O.V

I rolled over in my bed and hit something.

"Man who da fuck-" I began to say.

"Morning daddy"

Some light skin girl turned around trying to hug up on me.

"Umm who you?" I asked her removing her arms from around me.

"What you mean, you already forgot my name? Unbelievable" She started nagging and shit saying she couldn't believe she fell for my crap.

"I'm trynna keep calm in here cuz I obviously ain't in my right mind buh u buggin, just get yo shit and leave. Same way you came in is da same way out"
I turned over in my bed to just doze off until I'm fully awake.

I didn't hear no movement so I turned around and shordy  was still laid out in my bed.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and turned my head to heaven.

"Lord.."

"Bitch get the fuck out, if you ain't heard me the first time. Niggas out here forgettin' who the fuck I am" I pulled my 9 from under my pillow and pointed it at her.

"Don't be a fucking reminder" I tell her.

She started shaking and slowly got up.

"Man hurry the fuck up" She jumped up and grabbed her shit.

I threw her a towel.

"Cover the fuck up, have some pride bitch" She grabbed it and ran out.

I put the gun down on the side table and threw my leg over the side of the bed.

"Man what the fuck" I rubbed a hand over my face. Looks like I'm back on my old shit.

I looked at the time. 9:04 am.

A lil bit late but not late enough to stop my grind.

I did my hygiene and threw some clothes on.

     MARIO's P.O.V

"yeah I'll be over by 4, have fun wit yo cazy ass coworkers" I hung up the phone and ended the convo with Cherry as soon as I pulled up to the trap.

"Wasssup big boy, King in yet?" I said greeting the body guard at the door.

"Shit chillin, nah he ain't in yet" He said checking the time on the diamond encrusted Rolex on his left arm.

This nigga was geared out just by being a body guard.

"Man how much do we pay you?"I asked him. He laughed.

I walked in and dapped up a few workers then headed to me and King office.

I called King.

"Aye boy, you forgetting we have a meeting today" I asked him once he picked up.

"Good morning to you too Mario, how's Princess Peach? By the way I had a blessed sleep last night, woke up to a bit of a situation but all's well that ends well" he started dying.

"Nigga you ain't funny, leave that shit to me & bring yo ass in right now"

"Shut yo Bitch ass up, I'm pulling up now" he hung up.

I put my phone down and picked up an already rolled blunt.

As I was about to light it King walked in.

"Damn yo ass move fast" I said to him.

"Yeye anyway, who we meeting with today?" He asked.

KING's P.O.V

I sat down on the comfy leather sofa and kick up my leg on the table.

"Some new connects, they moved in from N.O I heard they shit fye too."

"Oh yea, from who?" I asked him.

"You know my cuzzos that be running shit  in Long Island, they recently started working wit em, said they been making like double or triple what they made before, the junkies just kept wanting more of that shit."

"So what they make?"

"They got Molly and cocaine, they cocaine straight from Columbia though, the finest my nigga"

I laughed.

"Nigga you know yo shit like a junkie would, imma keep you away from the supplies when we get that shit"

He kissed his teeth and lit up his blunt.

4 hours later

"Man that went well, they straight business though, ain't no greetings that nigga just went straight to work" Mario said.

"Y'ain wrong, that's good though atleast we know we ain't messing with no clowns, I ain't even have to think twice bout working wit em."

"Anyway, first shipment comes in next week. I'm ready for that casssh boy." He said rubbing his hands like bird man.

I laughed. "Anybody ever tell you, you ugly as hell when you excited"
He mugged me & grabbed his blunt from me.

"Salty ass" I mumbled.

"Can't never say shit out loud, but anyway I'm out" he said stretching.

" Nigga the day just started, you calling it a day already"

"Nah I gotta go pick up Cherry, we going out, I would invite you but you know" He said.

I kissed my teeth.

"Nah imma pass" Damn couples these days, hate being around them like shit.

Mario laughed. He dapped me up and left.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts.

Let's make some plans for tonight.