It aint what it look like, its worse prt.1

Mario P.O.V

"These niggas really slacking, how they ain't find her yet, it ain't like she left the country or sum" King said irritated.

"Nigga relax, you finna find her in less than a day, I bet" I told him.

Ding dong!

The doorbell went.

"Hol up"

I grabbed the remote and put on bad girls club.

After about five minutes I got up and walked towards the door.

"Who'd you say you are again"

"Cherry, Azaylea's sister"

"Aite well come in"

I walked back to the living room before they could see me.

"Mario getcho stink feet off my coffee table" King said coming in.

I turned around ready to say something smart back but I got distracted by the baddest chick ever standing by King.

Beyoncé ain't got shit on her. Nicki fake ass ain't got nothinggg on her.

She's thick, curves in all the right places and has a pretty ass face.

I looked her over a couple times and noticed she had a pretty huge stomach.

So She pregnant. Ah that ain't a problem.
"Eh hem" King said.

"Look here Mario, aye watchu doing" King kept Trynna get my attention.

"I'm bout to go find out where I can sign up for the step father position, Goddamn" I gulped.

King rolled his eyes and The girl laughed.
"Aww you must be Mario"
I looked at her confused.
"How you know my name"

She shrugged.
"Zay, she talks about you"

I jumped up and grabbed my phone.

"Where you going" King called after me.

"I'm bout to go call Zay, imma tell her put in a good word for me" I told him putting on my shoes.

"Nigga you know her ass been missing for like 3 days now, fuck you talm bout?"

I laughed.

"Well did you try calling her" I said giving him that bish what face even adding in the hand.

"Shut yo brick head ass up"
He mumbled a bunch of profanity and grabbed his phone.

"For somebody smart, you sure are dumb asl. King my ass, who df started calling you that shit" I mumbled the last part.

King P.O.V

After I walked off I started really thinking.

Zay aint stupid she know what she did and aint know way she about to pick up her phone if she aint throw it out yet. I mean the biggest king pin looking for her I could easily get someone to track her phone.

I aint even gon do nothing to her, she was finna be my future dawg but a nigga need some answers.

Iono even know why I listen to that nigga Mario he some stupid.

I sighed.

"So what you need with me?"
I asked the girl thats supposed to be Zay's sister or some.

"I got in contact with Zay, since you've been looking for her."

I sat up and gave her my undivided attention.

"And.." I prompted her to continue.

"She aint what y'all think she is"