Chapter 3

-AZAYLEA P.O.V-

I woke up and rolled out of bed when my alarm started going off.
I groaned out loud when I heard my bestfriend Cherry and her boyfriend Chad arguing again.

I'm getting tired of this shit every damn morning I wake up to arguing I need my own place, staying with these too messing up my sleep routine and im tired of living off them.

I walked into the bathroom to do my daily routine before walking downstairs, with an irritated look on my face.

"Why do u two always have to be fighting early in the morning when people are trying to sleep"

They stopped yelling and looked over at me.

"Sorry Zay, Chad just being unreasonable. Cherry said with a truly apologetic look.

"Naw, why tf u saying sorry this our house and how in the hell am being unreasonable?!"

"Okay so its ur house, but I help out too and this shit u doing just disrespectful. I'm just asking that you dont do this early in the morning, damn."

I really cant stand this nigga I dont even know why Cherry with this long neck ass Ice jj fish lookin ass nigga.

"Bitch, gone somewhere with that like I said this our house. If you dont like what we doing you free to leave whenever. I'm not jesus and this aint Bethlahem."

This nigga stay giving attitude!

"Whatever imma leave, I just need to find me a job and place and I'll be out y'alls hair." I said rolling my eyes and walking into the kitchen to fix me something to eat.

Cherry walked in after me and sighed aloud.

"It's okay girl you dont have to leave, you can stay as long as you like and Chad didnt mean all that he just mad." She said sympatheticaly.

"Naw, u good it's time I be on my own anyway I cant keep living off y'all forever imma be looking for a job tomorrow, and I dont even know why you with him ugh."

"Girl you know I love him. No matter how much we argue and fight I still love his high yellow ass."

"That nigga rude as fuck talm bout some I aint jesus boy gone somewhere" I said shaking my head.

"I know, my baby is too much"
Cherry said chuckling lightly.

"Mmmhmm, way too much"

I finished cooking the eggs, bacon and pancakes and fixed three plates.
I passed Cherry hers and covered up Chad's. I grabbed mine and sat at the island getting ready to punish!
*
*
*
*
                    -After Breakfast-

After eating I went upstairs to my room and started getting ready.
I moisterized my skin and blow dryed my hair.

I went to my closet and chose my black and white addidas track suit with my all black air max. I threw my hair in a neat bun and brushed down my baby hair.

I grabbed my small addidas duffel bag and put a change of clothes, my phone, deoderant and my small pistol. I never leave home without it.

I got in my toyota and drove to LA Fitness.
*
*
After working out I went to the gun range to get some practice in and then drove to walmart to buy some movies, popcorn and candy.

On my way home I stopped at a gas station.
As I was filling up the tank with gas I overheard someones phonecall.

" forreal?"

"...................."

"So this nigga want war huh"

"........................................................."

"King need some new members, word"

"....................................."

"Yea I'm bout it, how much da nigga paying tho?"

"................................"

"10 g's a day, damn."

"...................."

"Arite nigga I'll hit u up later. One"

I didnt realize how much gas I put in the car until I looked away from the guy and seen the price.

Damn. I gotta pay $50 now. No man finna ride in my car for free after this.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
                              -At home-

I layed in bed eating starburts and thinking about that phone call I overheard at the gas station.
Just what I need I thought.

I know exactly what he was talking about on the phone. My dad was in the game and taught me a few things so yea I could do this I just need practice.

I'm in this for the money. Nothing but the money and I'm really in need of some right now seeing as I am broke.

I can use a gun, I am street smart, Im bout that life. I can do this.

"I got this" I said out loud before laying down and dozing off.

¤
¤
¤
¤
¤
                  《Authors Note》
This chapter is boring I know but its just something to introduce Azaylea and how her life is. I also think I improved on making the chapters longer.
There may be some mistakes, I'm sorry.
Picture of Azaylea in the media.