Chapter 12

MARIO's P.O.V
1 week later

King and Kush were released from the hospital so we was chilling at my crib with Franko and Zay. Tay had woke up from his coma about a day ago but he still gotta be in the hospital for observation or whatever. I'm just glad my nigga would be out in a few days.

"Aye y'all want me to get on the grill, I'm hungry as shit" said King stretching.

"Hell yeah" I said.

"Shid y'all done know I can't turn down some food, Imma help you though." Zay said rubbing her stomach.

I laughed.

"Ah, you so nice Zay,leggo" said King reaching for her hand.

After they left Franko turned to me and Kush "Y'all see that,he feeling her"

Kush nodded his head "Bet, nigga King soon to be pussy whipped"
I chuckled along with Kush and Franko.

"I can hear y'all loud asses, and pussy whipped? Please, never dat"

We all started laughing.

"You gone see" Franko said drinking a bear.

There was a loud knock on the door.

"The fuck? Don't no body but y'all know where I live" I said confused.

"OPEN UP POLICE"

Ah shit, it's the pigs. Fuck do they want.

"Aye y'all better make sure you don't got no unlicensed gun or any drugs on you. We don't have time for no arrests." Said King.

"POLICE OPEN UP"

I got up and went to the door.

"Yes officers, how may I help y'all?" I said with a mean mug.

"Darrius Hayes?"
I nodded and stood there bored.

"Mr. Hayes please step outside, you have been reported as suspect to the killing of Ernesto Martinez and Emily Washington."

The fuck.

I turned around and he put the handcuffs on me.

"Yo Nando Imma be back later" I yelled using King's other name. No way in hell am I going to jail so yes Imma be back later. Shid.

AUTHORS NOTE

This was supposed to be apart of the last chapter but whatever.
Don't forget to Vote!

Comments are appreciated!