How it really started

Zay's P.O.V

*After over hearing the convo about King recruiting*

I walked out of the gas station & hopped in my car.

Man I could really use that cash right now but being some thug and probably having to kill people just cuz I'm broke, nah that ain't right.
I gotta get mines but in a honest way.

The iPhone ring tone started going off.

Huh, everyone that has my number has their own ringtone. I looked at the screen and saw Unknown calling.

I hesitantly slid the answer slide.

"Hello" I answered.

On the other end their was a deep laugh.

"Damn Zay baby you really forgot about us huh" There was struggling in the background.

I started breathing hard.

"Pookie..."

"Good guess baby girl, it seem you forgetting yo payments and my patience with you is running out."

"Pookie I promise I'll get something to you in atleast 2 months, I'll have atleast half of the whole thing I promise. Just don't hurt my sister"
I said to him crying.

"I'm expecting my money by next month, atleast half"
He hung up.

I wiped my tears and threw my phone down.

I guess now I know what I gotta do.

Previously:

"Damien, come tell me how that meeting went" I called up the dude That's in charge of the warehouse when I'm not around.

"Shit, it went smooth as hell. I ain't had the time for small talk tho so I just got the shit done" he said.

"That's what I like to hear, this why u my top man." I smiled at him as I played with my dreads.

I leaned back in my chair.

Everything lovely.

KING's P.O.V

"Damn dat bitch booty earthquaking"

"Ouu she bad as fuck. aye ma!"

I laughed at the guys, the girls had just came in for the party I'm having.
Most of them were strippers so I could imagine these niggas delight.

I sat back in my chair and sipped on my drink. Imma take it easy tonight can't let what happened  yesterday night happen again.

"Aye King where that nigga Mario at, he don't go out no more." Kush asked.

"Nahh that Nigga on straight lock, you know he up under Cherry right na" Vinci answered for me with a smirk.

I shook my head.

"Y'all wild, that ain't ya business young bucks" I dismissed the topic and continued sipping my drink.

Vinci laughed then got up to answer his ringing phone.

I looked in the direction he went and shook my head.

"Nigga you been sippin' on that since the shit started, ain't u trynna get lit"

I shook my head quick.

"Hell nah if u seen what I woke up to yesterday, you'd sip a lil slower too" I told him.

10 mins later we was still talking and my niggas got a few lap dances, but Vinci still ain't come back.

"Oh shit that nigga Vinci left without saying shit, ah well he missing out" Franko said.

"Yeahhh mane, sum prolly came up though" Kush replied.

I just listened in on the convo and looked around.

"Imma be right back, y'all" I got up and walked downstairs.

As soon as I was at the top of the stairs there was mad noise coming from the door and in came some niggas looking like they on GTA and shit.

I pulled out my strap and ran back to Kush and them.

"Yoo, it's some niggas downstairs with hella guns." I told them.

"Nigga what the fuck, this why I don't be in the hood at late nights. I love the hood but it don't love me mane" Franko said.

I nodded. Franko done got shot like 11 times.

"Get strapped now, we can't be caught slipping"

They got their guns out and followed me to the commotion.

"Where the fuck that nigga King at, speak now or lose a fucking leg bitch"

I laughed.

"Who y'all looking for?" I asked.

As soon as the dude turned around Kush and them started shooting.

"Y'all don't kill that one, just grab him" I said to Black.

Everyone from the party, if they weren't injured were gone.

I walked away from where they was shooting to look outside.

I peeped out and saw about two more black vans pulling up.

"Oh shit, y'all we gotta go"
I turned around and the dudes that tried to shoot up the place were all dead except one.

"Let's move, we finna be out numbered. Grab his stupid ass and leave out the back."

I grabbed my shit and bounced out the slide door.

Ain't this some shit, I can't even get to have a peaceful night and enjoy my drink without some shit popping off.

That's the life of a king pin though.