Work work and more work

Same themes people...where's the new ideas that were going to blow my socks off. This was the same pitch from 2 years ago. Come on lazy bones get your acts together.
There were 3 knocks on the door .
Some how no one opened the door knowing that I don't allow lateness.
Now a security escorted Ms.
Shannon in with a presentation slide and other props.

I'm not sure if your a a re this meeting started 30 minutes ago but you went ahead and made me stop please explain.

I have been trying to get out of the supply closet for the past 45 minutes and to think high school ended years ago. Sir, we had to use bolt cutters to get her out .

Standing from my seat I left the room getting myself together.

Once again entering the room .

Since you are just arriving proceed Ms. Shannon.

Thanks sir, now if you guys will take a minute look over the attached document showing all the decor and lighting options available for the entire gala.

I was thinking about all an Paris and spring theme.  I stopped to get reactions from them. Of course mottor mouth just has to put in her 6 cents.
It's going to go over budget .
It's almost like what I laid out.
Ms. Shannon what are your plans for indoor and outdoor activities for this comitment and will it be on budget including cleanup. James said.

Yes,  I've checked and compared with several vendors and this is at budget cost as well as cataloging all donations, musical entertainment, set up and cleanup sir.

Hmm, this is nothing like the other plans that's come across my desk so far.
Now Amy since Shannon has started and provided us with positive feedback from vendors that we should use please make sure you gather all information and take note for future references.
Hopefully this will go through smoothly. 

Thanks again everyone including you Shannon.  Meeting adjourned great session team. Just one more thing don't forget I said this was supposed to be a group project and one person has covered all corners.  So if anything falls short I will hold the hold team accountable. 
For the person that decided to make a highshcool prank in my business will pay dearly for waisting my time that's all.

I looked up the entire table until my eyes landed on a certain red headed devil and seen her eyes shifting upon our bosses face.  Then gathered her belongings and left the room.

Taking my time after the meeting finished Amy and James both said good job.
Amy passed me a last invoice and walked with me to my office.

Thank you for helping me with this Amy I appreciate the help.  Your welcome and great job by the way, sorry about what happened earlier.
I wanted to show you the ball room we're using on Friday so that you would get a since of set up.
So if your ready we can go now.

Sure let me get my note pad and we can go and grab lunch afterwards.
Ok I'll met you in the lobby in 15 minutes or less.

Deal, just let the powers that Bek owners leaving.

Walking out she closed the door as I got some things done.  Taking a iPad and folder with all the contacts foe the gala.
I sent a quick email to James and locked my computer as well as grabbed my purse. Walking towards the elevator.  Pressing the down button I pretended not to  here you are not interesting enough for everyone including me to believe that you have covered all these bases. So watch yourself.  This she devil must have been making moves to destroy everyone including me in her way. 

Ignoring her until the doors opened I looked for the lobby button  as the door closed asking you say something. 
Smirking as they shut in her face.

She's not to trusted and yet she still has a job here.
She's the reason I was late that flour-faced fluzzy .
Asking me to got into that closet to get extra stencils for my presentation slide tha locking me in.

You know what they say about karma she will find your ass and don't forget when she shows up.
Reaching the lobby I get a call from James saying sorry for missing me but he found Sherri my door . Well technically sir I have everything set up and I'm not there so if anyone heading over to my office should just send a email.  Tell her to send a email please don't go into my office.  Ok he said trying the door and finding it unlocked. Oh do you want me to lock your door. Before I had back up stairs.  Unlocked as in opened,  I locked that door myself.  James tried the door closing it and opened the door again.  Nope it's unlocked tried it twice. That's strange can you have matenance change my locks please.

No problem.
Oh I'll do that for you you shouldn't have to deal with low level jobs in this area I'll see to this ..Sherry said .

James please I'll call them myself and get them done bye sir ..Shannon said hearing their conversation over the phone. Calling the front desk and speaking to security and asking for an digital camera lock for my door. The only thing that I needed for that was
approval from Jason.

Calling Jason on his private phone was gut renching and wait for him to say yes was pulling teeth. He said he would see to it himself.

Walking away from the building and getting inside the town car heading towards the venue was less then a 25 minute ride.

We chat and went over every detail and promised to make sure our group was able to participate.
Happy with the results and meeting with the catering staff and decorating staff we selected all the necessary materials and supplies for the party.

Let get lunch I'm starving Amy said dropping off in one of the chairs and looking at me like I've stolen her sandwich.
Sure we have covered everything that needs to be done.  So it's a little café good across from here. Let's go then return to the office.

Getting a booth in the little shop we settled on a flat bread sandwich with iced tea.

Amy asked if I was interested in anyone at the office causing me to choke on my tea..
Happy to answer that question but at thus time no I'm freely at the moment.
Same here just haven't received any looks in my directions..
As pretty as you are you find him when you least aspect it..

Thanks saying that and the same will happen for you one day.
Finally after paying our tab and reaching our office,  I found myself toe to toe with our boss and the lock Smith.
Shannon put in you password.
Walking up to the door. I stared at the keypad then typed in a code twice than thanked Jason before heading into my newly locking office.

Emailing Jason and James thanking them for the extra precautions to protect my work.

Checking the time I gathered my belongings and headed out to the elevator only to run into the problem child.