2. Run in heels👠👡

I've never been one to brag but I'm getting ready to toot my own horn.
I graduated from NYU with honors in both Economic and Public relations.

As I leave the stage looking for familiar faces I see a few friends Cris, and Patty short for Pattrica..come run my way in the arena.

Hey lady we all say at the same time..hugging and congratulating each other on our accomplishments.

Patty notices that I'm not saying much and hugs me again .

Don't let them steal away your happiness , mines not here either.
Referring to our parents.

I know, I know.
I told them.

It just hurts to know all I had to put up with to become successful.

I'm feeling sorry for myself and not one family member shows.

I mean at least my brother could be interested in the seeing his sister graduate from college.

That why we have each other now.
We are 3 successful ladies and we are taking this world by storm said Chris.

Cheering us up!

Let's head out have dinner and tomorrow starts our new chapters in life.

After taking a few pictures, leaving the arena we drove to our shared apartment.

Stopping off for a late lunch and drinks at Oasis of the seas restaurant.
They have some of the most delicious meals their.
I wanted to eat half  the menu  before heading home for packing.

We had planned a grad trip to the
Dominican republic for 1 week as a treat for our hard work and great determination on our parts.
Plus graduating at the top of our class with honors.

Returning home we went from room to room packing and securing windows.
Once I had my luggage together I grabbed a carryon to put my chargers  lap top, water, snacks  and a few hair ties .
Hmm, I don't want to check in with the HR manager of R&R.
Maybe it's to soon.
No don't jinks yourself .
Vacation, relax , then work all in that order.

You finished packing yet Patty asked leaning on the bedroom door.
Almost done just checking my carryon bag.
Well alrighty then....see ya in the am.

Getting up I turn my lights out, thinking about our day.
It all seem to surreal right now.

Going to sleep is the last thing my mind.
I took my next step in the adult world and my parents were a no show.

Signing ...it's over and if I don't get any sleep I can't blame them.
Laying down I think about sandy beaches, smiling this time a close my eyes.

Rolling over I feel like just went to sleep when I heard Patty dropping stuff outside the door.

I'm need a nap, I said out loud.

Sleep on the plane, she said walking towards the living room.

Almost time to leave girly, Patty said coming back in my room.

Alrighty then...I jump up to shower.
Hopefully I don't leave anything I need on this trip.
15 minutes and I'm dressed with a towel on my head...opening up my hair drawer and I see my passport and plane ticket.

I really must have been in the study zone to put these in here.
Placing them in my carryon, I quickly dried my hair and put it in a messy bun.
Now to make sure I really have everything in place I zip my bags and grab my phone.

Chris yelled, are your bags down stairs because the uber driver is here. Yes I'm coming.
I'm downstairs chris said and Patty come on or we will miss the flight...

I'm coming I'm coming ..she yells down the hall , then stops and say Alexa secure the cameras and lock down.

As we approach the car we were all smiles and laughing at the way Patty is singing island here we come.

If I airport was overly crowded today with people coming and going but we made just in time with curbside Check in.
Once we boarded the plane, it was smooth sailing no delays straight flight.
4 hours later.......
.....

Chris behave yourself once we land.
I don't have no money or energy to get us out of trouble.

All I got back was a childish eye roll from her, and a giggle from Patty.

We book a bungloo on the beach in the DR.

Yes no elevator or lobby just straight beach life.

So we've checkout from customs and headed straight to paradise. 

Please vote and comment.

The picture above is a actual photo I took while on the plane to Dominican Republic.
I  had a good time in October 2016, remembering that life is to short live it to the fullest.