Ways to not lose your job !

Keeping up with mediocre people.
Ugh...
I felt like I was back in to day one at College.

You always had to mean clique,
smart click,
the nerdy clique,
and a quiet click that set in the corner.
I'm not going to sit in the corner and I'm not joining any of these other cliques either.
I'm here to do a job and prove and make a name for myself in this company "but one thing I won't do is lose my job on my first day".

So hold it in grind my teeth avoid the redhead because she's going to get me in trouble.
Fake ass wanna be Barbie.

Attention seeking hoe!
I can't believe it my first day always like this... this one remind me of my freshman year.
I had to speak before my speech class in tell the class about my family and this one little mean blonde toothpick in the back of my class.
She just had to say something...
"is she ordering or giving a speech "
I can't believe it.
I'm like this is speech class..
you to give a speech.
I didn't ask for your criticism let me continue my speech.
Today was just another example.
Let It Go I said under my breath.
I'm in the boardroom now.
I'm taking my seat .
I have my notepad and pen ready to give out ideas for this up-and-coming fundraiser that they have for their company.
Apparently they have this once a year so I hope all we do a banging job.

So I won't bang this Wilma wannabe.

Before I could take a deep breath the boardroom door open and two of the men that I've seen more an 5 days than I've seen my family.
In my twenty plus years.
Walking around to take a seat at the head of the table, Aaron has this look on face "it says I want to get out of here ".

Jason has yet to come in .
I'm trying not to make contact with neither one of them but I feel eyes on me.
My facial expression failed me before I could say anything the door open and closed with a silent click.
Jason himself in all his glory dressed in a navy blue Armani suit "hair slicked back curling at the end..
coffee cup in his right hand business tablet in his left hand .
He turns around as he observes the room.
Now he makes eye contact with me. Now I quickly put my head down once he gets to the front he sits down.
An says" I'm listening"
.... well what a way to start up morning meeting !...no thanks for coming group.
I'm waiting he says again.
Hmmm... well let me see how fast this Punky Brewster wannabe be throws me under the bus.

In 5..4..3..2..
Well since we have a new publicist I would like for her to go first.
Right Jason.

Now I have more than just butterflies in my stomach I have kangaroos too.

.....
Sorry I know this is a short chapter..
Please vote and comment 🤗