interview part 2

Once I got to the elevator I pressed the up button and waited having a minor heart attack and chitchat in my head.

Trying to having pep talks talks so I won't blow this one. I need this job so I won't have to go back home or change my way of living.

My family made it clear a long time ago "that no matter how many times I made honor roll or the dean's list that includes an full scholarship nothing that I accomplished was good enough" because I wasn't born a boy.

Get rid of those negative thoughts before they effect my head and have a bad impact on my interview.

Pinching my cheek I step off the lift and walked into a solid foundation or so I thought but walls don't have arms.

For the love of ..
.watch where your walking woman.
Startled by this blond moment.

Wait a minute.
Your the one standing in front of the elevator. 
I look behind to see the closed doors of the elevator.
Please don't get canned before the interview.

I pressed the bridge of my nose and looked up at the human ken doll.

I'm here for the publications department not this back in forth and with you.

Clearly walking around and thinking at the same time is to much for you because you walked into me.

Richardson enterprise need to start screening prudential new employees.

I'm pretty sure they got somebody else this more qualified than you.

I ignored him as I walked towards the room but as I got closer to to the conference room door,
I said....
I'm pretty sure your third wife thought the same thing.
I should have did more of a background check on you too.

I let myself in the room.
I felt eyes burning a hole in my back.
Oh please please don't let this man be on my team and please let me get this job!.
Shaking of that unpleasant ordeal.
I take a seat until it's my turn

The nerve of some people....abnoc obnoxious jerk.
He wants me to watch out for him,
this building needs mirrors for stupid blond walking people.

Yes blond people or walking while blond. Lol...laughing on the inside.

Their are other people waiting for the same job as me.
Oh no I hope not, this company has a lot of departments so I hope they are plenty of space for them.
Including me,  pulling out my resume I feel eyes on me as I'm sitting here but does it make since that it's not the people in the room.

Making sure I have the correct answers and references....I close my folder and cross my legs again waiting.

I still can't believe he said that the bastard.
I could feel my cheeks warning from this. If I could've gotten away with it I would have knocked him clear of his feet.
Looking around the conference room I see everyone sizing up the  competition.

I few talking and the others noses ate so high up on the fake ass faces that if I cough they would know what I ate last week.