Sunday morning breath!

Waking up and feeling well rested often doesn't go hand and hand with me. Today something special was a miss. Opening my eyes i see the best view before me, a cluster of flowers in bloom.
Wow what a prefect collection of color I thought as I stared at the lush space of scenery.

Just lying on my side trying to figure out how I'm going to get out from here without being caught.

Breathing deeply I turn fully onto my back to notice the difference in the room I was in yesterday but most importantly I am looking at the man sleeping beside me.
Don't scream.
Just get up and remove myself from his bed.
Kicking the sheets free I land on the floor with I thump.
Making him chuckle before looking down at me laughing at my expression.

Good morning by the way he looked like he was controlling his laughter from me..
Funny.
Really funny mister, last thing I remember was that we were laughing
at sherk the 3rd and now I'm next to you so.....
Yes with morning breath.
Why you insulting pig.
The bathroom is the first door on the left ,and I be in the kitchen when your done.
As he rose up out the bed in Nothing but boxers, winking at me he grabbed his shirt leaving me wide eyed and still on the floor.

He just left me here.
Now my bladder telling me to get up before I have a accident.
Hmmm!.
Afterwards I finished my bathroom routine and make my way to the kitchen. Wait which direction is the kitchen. Making my way down to ward the first floor I see a lady dusting and ask her how to get to the kitchen.
She smiles and pointed behind me to see a laughing Jason standing at the same place I found him last night.
Turning towards her I thanked and turned to asked  him what was for breakfast.

Follow me he said wiping his hands on a appron wrapped around his waste.

Something smells good,  are you perhaps pretending to be a chef...because I herd you don't cook from the guys.

Nope you herd right I don't cook for them ...they both have 2 working hands and I only cook for my guess so take a seat pretty please...he said while whipping something in a bowl .

Minutes late he sat plates of steaming eggs, bacon,  potatoes,  waffles, coffee, a long with fresh fruit and juices.

Dig in... Jason words startles me as we both herd the door bell ring.

Not a word on who made this .
Answering him with a mouth full of waffles.  ....okay Was all I got out before a hand reached out to attempt to steal bacon off the table only to be slapped by Jason.

Ja' that was rude! ..you could have said wash your hands first.
As they all entered into the kitchen.
Jason yelled for Hanna. A cook enter and Jason asked her to prepare something for the new guest that arrived.
I could've done better at controlling my laughter but I choked holding it in.
As she escorted them to the dinning room you could here them say that he actually cooked can you belive it.
His stingy ass isn't sharing,  you see how he hit my hand and everything over a piece of bacon. 
Then I lost it...I busted out laughing and crying at the same ti.e as Jason's cheeks turned pink.

Don't worry I said when I calmed down my laughing fit. Your secret is safe with me and these waffles are the best u ever had. They are so flakey.
I moaned out as we continued to eat.

Minutes later when I noticed he was staring at me I asked whats wrong and he just watched me eat. I blushed as I put down my fork.

I love a lady that doesn't shay away from eating.

Never once have a had a guest that actually ate with me more than a salad or green smoothie.
Well I love food for the most part and breakfast is the best possible meal.

Thanks again for this meal I owe you one.
I know I've ready borrowed this out fit butt I was wondering if....never even finished my sentence as 4 people came in with empty plates and sat down and took the rest of the food that we hadn't eaten. 

Then Patty started telling me she brought something for me to wear home.
Thank you Patty I'll be back let me get dressed.

Wonder if they did it Chris said ...as both me and Jason left them. To get dressed.

I gasped Turning to a paused Jason as we continued to walk towards the stairs as we all herd she would have said something about losing her back card as soon as we came in.
I had one foot on the step as I herd Patty's voice. Then I ran the rest of the way up the steps as fast as my legs would let me.  The look on my face was priceless as we both arrived at my door. Wanting to save face I quickly said thank you for breakfast and tried to escape the  look that he was giving me.
Don't let them spoil our morning...they are our friends and they mean well so don't let their comments ruin our day . I still looked inside the room not wanting to see his face at the moment but he pulls me out of the room to his room where we both sleep the night before.

No no no..they will see us then they will never let this go.

So aren't we adults or children.
We can do whatever we want excluding sleepovers so I need a nap after that break so how about it..and I  know theirs a Shrek marathon our right now so are you game...of course move over so I can get comfortable.

Being in bed is so much better than sitting on the couch while watching movies.

You said that last night that's how we ended up being here this morning. 
Oh!.
Happy now so let this movie marathon began.

10 minutes into the movie we herd a shh..they will hear us if you don't be quiet.  You are so insatiable..hurry up.
Now your rushing me I can hardly work under these conditions.

I know they aren't in my bathroom on my side of the house...hold on a second.  What are you going to do ..release the dogs or something I say laughing.  Then the look he gave me was creepy as I seen on the screen too half naked people running through the halls trying door after door two escape 3 Rottweilers. Yelling for Jason to call them off and when he didn't they made their way downstairs to the couple kiss in the kitchen then all 4 of them were on the table. Some were laughing at the naked couple and then throwing the leftovers at the dogs to get them to back off. I was crying laughing and begging Jason to stop at the same time.

Minutes later when he stop laughing himself.  He used an intercom to make the dogs return to there kennels.  Then he asked if they wanted to stay and enjoy movie day with us or leave as no sex allowed in the mansion.
They agreed to one movie in the home theater and so we were all dressed and seated as we looked at all the shreks and napped in between.

I woke to someone carrying me through the door and swong me over there shoulder to take me I hope to a soft bed. Feeling a blanket being put over me and the bed dipping again I knew who moved me and I slept straight threw until I herd someone say uts time for dinner. 
Looking over I see thebed empty so I got up and washed my face and went down stairs to see the whole gang waiting for me so we could eat together. So after chowing down on steaks and salad we all decided to call it a night.  I need to get my gown and so I asked them to weight so I could get my dress . Leaving out the room and seeing him I thanked him for a lovely day and everything . Only for him to stop my rambling by pulling me into a hug and thanking me for sending time with him and being myself . Then kissing my forehead.
Stepping away I smiled up at him then turned for the steps. He walked us out then winked at me as we got into the cars to leave. ... is my cheeks red!.
Yes that are sweetie.
Thanks again Chris.  Anytime Shannon.