Home and smiling

As soon as we toughed down I could feel a change in everyone on the plane.

Especially from Jason.
It's as if someone stole the fun out if the air. Especiallyafter I asked if they knew anyone at the company I was interviewing for this week.

Then Mark joked to lighten the mood as we began to pick up our carry-ons, with a few it's so hard to say good bye show tunes.
This dude here miss ED his calling.

Chris laughed first then we all cracked a smile.
Why all the sad faces.

I asked ... it's not like you guys didn't exchange info and won't see each other again.

Well it's so soon that were back to the real world and starting new career paths. Patty said.

Ahh, we live together so day in and out you will see me I said hitting them both on their shoulders.

Come here baby, James held our his large tanned hand to Chris and whispers so only she can here and her cheeks turn a red shade.

You know it's rude to whisper infront of everyone.
Getting nothing but laughs in return.
I say we will all get together soon as a group and while I need to prepare for the interview in to days.

I need to get home so...
Yeah me too' s followed ....
my needing to leave.

So you guys do you need to be dropped of anywhere or are you guys have cars here.
Looking at Mark's face as he laughed at himself.
Now to make sure we herd you right how are we supposed to be getting home from here again.

Puzzled by this question because theirs nothing but this crazy feeling in me yo say that you guys will drop us off as we live together. Then so I really want them seeing or taking us home.

I say we have away home but thanks for the offer..
oomf..

I puff out because something landed in my foot by force, followed by we will love to accept that offer to drive us home Patty said as I rubbed my sandal covered foot from Chris stepping on me.

So once the SUV's are packed and loaded Jason asked so where are you ladies headed.

Greenwich village Chris said.

So just tell me when we are close to home.
Sure just tell the driver East Greenwich village Patty said making goo goo eyes at a smirking Mark.

So you guys do you not have to say anything about the free plane ride or drive back to your home it's on me.

Jason said out of the blue and then heading to the express way.

This man just ruined our whole truth we had.
I just have him a pass .
I could've sworn he going to a friend but....now not so much.
Is he still babbling about something because everyone else tuned him out.

So I asked was he okay since he was just talking to himself.

They have ignored me up until now so I thought insults would gain some attention.
I shook my head and continued to lookout the window while Jason talked to himself.
Chris and Patty trying to reason with James and Mark that our townhouse was in a safe place.

Once we reached our home the guys were preparing to visit again that same evening but I said that we could use a night to just relax and the weekend was open.

Spoil sport and Debbie downer were a few choice words thrown at me but we had a blast away in the islands and now we're home so....
I need to breath.
They understood and set up dates for the weekend.

Jason was the last to leave, thinking that I left a suitcase or bag behind he just carried in a souvenir bag and told me it was a reminder of our lunch together and good luck on my interview.

Thanks again  for the rides home, meaning flight and drive from the airport.

Thank you for the lunch date.
I enjoyed your company.
We should  definitely do it again soon.
I don't know if that's possible.

Oh come now anything's possible when you put your mind to it.

So you, me and a coldcut makes 3.

He said laughing....
as he walked away.

I chuckled and smiling at him saying it's a date for sure.

Shutting and locking the door behind him I turn to around to face 2 wide eyed devils waiting for me to spill the beans over the plans they just over herd.

Oh please the dates not set in stone and he didn't even ask for my number. 

I'm going to unpack an chill out tomorrow will be here sooner then I care to think about.

No one said you couldn't find his number...said Patty .
I walked away from the living room.
.
Pretending to be death, as I carried my bags back to my room.

Please vote and comment !😎