Gala part 2

My new dress above.

Once I get back home the girls are all waiting for me to see what u brought home for the gala only to be vetoed with my dream dress.
To be dressed in this hip hugging number. Blue is my color so I can't go wrong so I pull my eyes straight off to see my girls all dressed up and ready for these men waiting downstairs for us.
I hope nobody else has this dress on tonight.

Thinking about all the vendors. I can't wait until this over.
Aww , snap out of it Shan. 
How do we look.

Above is Patty's dress

Down below is Chris 's dress for tonight.

We'll be the talk of the night.

Come on I here the microwave going off so I know that it's that greedy James sneaking into the leftovers.

Laughing alittle we all made our way over to the stairs to catch him peeking out to see if we were still getting dressed.

Catching him red handed with my steak and salad we just watched as he poured ketchup over the plate and started eating .

Never once looking behind him he continued eat and moan as we looked opened mouthed at him as one of his co-conspirators was sneaking in with more food that looked similar to all the rest of the leftovers from last night.  

Clearing my throat finally made them drop their forks to look behind them.

I know fam well that isn't my freaking steak and the rest of the leftovers.
We were going to eat then once we got back .
James how could you .
All 3 of us spoke at the same time.
Turning wide-eyed to us.
I laughed and grabbed a cape saying that I need to hurry up and leave.

Walking out of the elevator I see a town car parked with a driver awaiting . Apparently he was sent to pick me up at home instead of the office.  Opening the door he ask ma'am are you Ms. Shannon.  Yes I am.  Thank you ma'am I'm Stephen your driver for tonight and  I will return to drop you to and from the event as Mr. Jason's request.
Thanking him again we head straight to the venue and I must say I'm totally expressed with the group effort.