Thank you ....

....above is the ballroom look for the evening....

Jason words were everything I always thought about saying but not having the courage to say it and more.

Shock and anguish was spread over the faces of my family and before they could respond with a cutting reply .. I asked them to leave the premises.

If it wasn't for your father's influence you'd have been working for burger joints.

For your information she got her education from a 4 year scholarship program and grad school too from her brains alone.

Everything she accomplished was by her own merits not yours. ..said Patty.

Don't think your going to claim credits here. Hating ass, clown ass worthless...pieces of .... Patty I yelled as Marc scooped her up with one of his hands on her mouth.
Keeping the last of her rant behind his hand.

Look just leave.
Omg, ...I thought as I ribbed the space between my eyes.
...it's not like we're a close family.
You never showed any love, affection or support.
So why would you lift a finger towards my education.

I wish you all the best!... and these people before you are my family.
I...sin.sincerly...tears forming...
choking on my words.
Hmm...as I clear my throat.
I hope to never see any of you ever again .
As long as I live......walking away I stepped around the group and left the building.

Tears running down my face as I hear Patty's voice yells "you should be apologizing you mfers...
Shaking my head.

I walked by the camera crew and thanked them for every thing and told then to help with the clear down. Checking my phone.
I see that Amy sent me alot of pictures for the spot light catch up on Monday morning.

Thank you Jesus for the weekend mumbling to myself.

I walked to the awaiting car to  sit and remove the monsters called heels.

I can't believe they were invited but then again they are part of the same society as Jason's family and business associates.

How can I show my face in the office after their complete melt down about me being in the same building as they were standing.
They always thought that I was a spot of bad luck on the family because I was born a girl.
Be as it may I can safely say I never wanna see them again at any functions.
If I'm ever blessed to marry..." I'll have the dog we adopted walk me down the ile".

Glad to be shoe free I wiggled my toes and sighed.
Smiling to myself as the door swong open and Jason sat beside me. Giving the driver directions and closing the door he patted me on the leg as we cruised the streets of NYC..it's going to be all right he.said.

I happened to know that you have friends along with a ton of good coworkers that enclude Marc, James and me from now on so you never have to question our loyalty.

We take care of our own...
Fresh tears reached my eyes as I looked out the passenger window .

Still these wet things keep coming .

No more tears he said wiping my eyes this final time of the night .

Turning towards him I give him a weak smile and lean towards the head rest.
Watching the street lights go by I notice that we're heading out of the city away from my place. Turning back towards Jason asking a silent question.  He said you'll thank me later.

I can't believe them...shaking my head , I said a small thank you to him because I  knew what kind of night I was going to have If I'd went home.

Why can't they stay at their place I just wanted a bath and rest all night.
You can do that at my place and  tomorrow I'll take you home.

Jason your a life saver.

What ever happened to thank you you gorgeous, hot, handsome man .
Happy that I  at least smiled at his joke we ended up laughing the entire ride to his home.  Which ended up being a mansion.

Oh my, you could just dropped me at a hotel.  I didn't want to impose myself on you.  What I want to celebrate and have a silent night too...no headboard shaking ,
screaming,  or ........
yelling.

Yes I definitely would not...want any oh yes baby tonight.

Looking at each other cracking up at the last comment.
Happy for them but not wanting to hear them just the same.
I asked the person next to me about what will take place on Monday after the pheasco earlier  and he said that no talk of work for the next 48 hours.

Ok, setting more comfortable and smiling for no reason,  I let my eyes close for a second just to be shakened awake by Jason.
We're here and the circle driveway was quite beautiful with cars and landscape. ..but no cliche water fountain. 

Come this way madam. 

Laughing at him again I followed him inside his place and up the stairs.
Coming to stop at a door. He opened it saying I could use this one and that it had its own bathroom.

Walking in I noticed that it had a beautiful off white theme with navy blue trim threw out the bedroom.
I knew that he said I could stay but wow...ending my silence..thanking him for the room for a night I walked straight to the bathroom.
After doing my business,  I came out to see a pair of boxers and a t-shirt on the bed.

Hey Jason.
Can you come here for a second .
In walked a shirtless Jason with puzzled expression on his face.

Turning my back to him I asked if he could unclasp the back of my dress.
I knew he would  help but it took him forever to walk towards me.

Looking behind me I saw him with a huge bowl of ice cream with the spoon half way to his mouth.

Waving a hand in front of his face,  I said can you help me..I can't get this zipper undone.
This time I herd him set down his bowl and started to adjust the zipper. 
Pain sakenly slow he finally got it opened and I said thank you as I took the clothes he left me back to the bathroom.

Returning to see another bowl of ice cream on the bed but now this had chocolate sauce and whipped cream .

Smiling ear to ear I said thank you loud enough for him to hear thanks to the open door.

Finishing my dessert , I wonder if I should take it to the kitchen or leave it.
  But may draw bugs .
I don't know where the kitchen is.
Hmm, leaving out of the room a walk down the hallway to the staircase.

As I get to the bottom I hear the clock  chime .
Looking for a light switch I walked to the awaiting door on my left but that ended up being a closet.
Maybe I should have just kept the bowl.  
Turning back to the steps I run Into a wall between the steps.
Wait a minute,  theirs no wall between the steps and when the lights switched on I could see my wall was no other than Jason himself.

I'm sorry I wasn't snooping I just wanted to place my bowl in your sink.
He smiled at me an said follow me .
Walking into the kitchen behind him I thanked him for the ice cream and turned back towards the door.
Hey ,..
I couldn't sleep wanna watch a movie with me....

Thanks for reading..
Please comment and vote.