Know you.

Jonathan woke up fresh, well as fresh as he could've been. It had took sometime for him to sleep last night. He was tossing and turning in bed all night, so he decided to plan for the next day. He opened his duffel bag and took all the stuff out. There was cash of several different currencies, a passport, three outfits, an emergency phone, and three seraph blades incase of a demon attack.

He was coming with a strategy and the best way for him not not use weapons. He could not fight mundanes with seraph blades, in fact he couldn't kill mundanes. he could only kill demons but it would not be useful because their enemy is not seraphic or demonic.

His best option was to bargain and not fight, he had to look for a sensible way without violence. That could pose a problem because they wanted to kill Kiara. He was afraid for her because no matter how brave she seemed she was a little scared of her former boss.

The first thing he did when he woke up was, he went to Kiara's room he assumed she was sleeping so he slipped into her room quietly with his master key and put a new pair of clothing on the dressing table.

After returning to his room, he went to take a shower. He slipped into new clothes a faded blue jeans and black t-shirt. He checked the time it was nine twenty three so he decided to wake her up.

He was about to knock when Kiara opened the door her hair was in two Dutch braids, she was wearing his black hoodie with word 'WORK' on it in white letters and ripped jeans she was wearing before.

"Good morning." she said and Jonathan realized he was staring at her. "Good morning. Do you want to get breakfast?" He said. "Sure."

They walked back to the hotel lobby and took the stairs down which led to the dinning hall. The hall was full of people, families, business people etc.

They both took a table in the corner away from the crowd. "Okay so I have a plan to clear your name but we have to make sure no fighting." He told her and she looked at him like he was crazy. "How are we suppose to do that? Lenny is not the guy who will just listen to you, you have to get his attention to have a meeting with him." She explained.

He sighed, "I knew you were gonna say something like this so, I am not letting you fight because you will be shot on sight but if I have to fight I am not going to kill anyone even it is a threat to life so I need to make sure you have my back."

"Wait you are going to fight, I mean you told me you could but will you be able take so many guys?" She asked him with a concern look. He smirked at her question.

"Sweetheart, I am actually hurt you don't trust me." He said with a hand to his chest, pretending to be hurt. "I am the one who got you here to safety."

"Well the only time we were attacked I was the one who took out the guy." She said leaning on the table and with a evil grin in her face.

"Okay how about we meet in the gym later and find out if I can fight." He said, she calculated the chances for a while and then agreed.

"Okay but first I am hungry we are going to eat breakfast." she said and stood up.

-

After breakfast they both returned to their respective rooms. Jonathan had asked her to fight with him because he needed to make sure that she had confidence in him.

The fight was unfair because Kiara is a mundane even with her skills and strength she could never defeat a shadow hunter, even if he was without fighting runes.

He grabbed the duffle bag again and looked inside at the weapons he had hoped he would never have to use them again.

He pushed the bag aside and hopped off the bed and decided to visit the gym for a little warm up.