I Only See You!

Drive to London City was not the long, they reached there in an hour, the traffic was not so bad on the highway so that was an advantage for them.

Kiara asked Jonathan to rest because he seemed like a restless sleeper, he had bags under his eyes, his large forest green eyes always hold some sorrow she was not able to comprehend, even though he always had a composed posture still she could figure out that he was tried.

She wanted to learn more about him and help him in all the ways she could but he had seemed to have build boundaries around him and it stopped her from coming close.

He had helped her without even thinking about it first. Jonathan had become her friend, helped her when everyone refused to, she wanted to return the favor. After all, she was so stubborn, almost as stubborn as him.

When they reached the city it was late evening around seven, seven-thirty. As they reached their destination Kiara watched Jonathan stir in the passenger seat. "Wake up sleepy head we are here."

"When did we reach?" he asked

"Just now, where are we suppose to go? Do you have some contacts here?" She asked.

Jonathan firstly thought about the institute, it was Shadowhunter instincts but they couldn't go there because Jonathan was a fugitive in the Shadow world and Kiara was a mundane and unaware about this hidden world.

"Um there is a hotel where I have a contact we can stay there for as long as we like plus it is cheap too, we just have to pay for the food." He said with a bright smile. Kiara smiled back, she thought he had a contagious smile.

"Okay." she said "Be my navigator and lead me to our destination."

-

After ten minutes of drive they reached the hotel, it was run by a werewolf named Holly, she was ten years older than him and was in good relations with him. After the Dark war he met her in London and explained everything to her and she sort of adopted him for a while.

She was the only person in the shadow world who knew that He was alive. She was also the only person he had told all his secrets but he had to leave her in order ensure her security. But how glad was he to see her again after all this time.

He was always fond of her but sometimes she a little too enthusiastic.

They both grabbed their stuff and entered the lobby it was not much crowded, he guessed the business must be slow at this time of the year.

"Oh my God, is it Jonathan?" Someone shrieked from behind. He turned to see it was Holly with a girl entering the hotel.

"Hi Holly. how are you?" He asked and hugged her.

"I am fine. do you need help again? Looks like you are looking for a place to stay." She said with a wink then turned to look at Kiara.

"Who is she?" she asked him and even wait for the answer. "Oh are you dating?"

"Oh no he is just helping me to... Um find a place to stay. We are just friends." Kiara explained. Jonathan was a little stunned to here her answer, she had lied so quickly he was amazed.

However, he would not admit but he was a little hurt to see her deny their relationship.

"I am Kiara." She said while extending her arm for her shake hands.

Holly shook her hand and said "Holly, nice to meet you." "So looks like you need rooms. on it." She said and ran towards the desk in the lobby.

"Don't make the rooms so fancy we just want a normal room to stay for a while." He explained knowing she will go full out to make them comfortable.