Drive Me Wild!!

Next day was pretty much a blur, Jonathan had been up almost all night. He couldn't sleep so he decided to practice in the gym alone. Knowing the owner of the hotel you are staying gives you extra privileges including all night gym access. 

He went to sleep around four in the morning. He woke up seeing Kiara's face the first thing in the  morning, not that he was complaining but He was still shocked at first then she explained Holly had given her a master key and wanted to wake him for breakfast.

They both had gotten breakfast, went sight seeing near the hotel, had lunch and then returned to the hotel. Later Kiara had went to the gym to practice. He guessed she was a little nervous about tonight.

He had laid in bed thinking about nothing and went to sleep again, he woke up to see it was seven in the evening, they had to leave at nine. 

He went to the bathroom took a warm shower and changed into the clothes Kiara and Holly had brought him. 

The outfit was a little formal. black trousers, black button down shirt and new boots. It was a casual/formal mixed outfit. It highlighted his pale blonde hair and his forest green eyes. He folded his sleeves till his elbow and adjusted his collar.

He put two seraph blades on his belt holder and two mundane knives on his shoe holder. he was not going to attack mundanes with seraph blades but he had a feeling something was wrong so he carried seraph blades for precaution. He never argued with his instincts.

He got ready and went into the corridor at 8:40. five minutes later Kiara walked out. She looked absolutely mesmerizing. 

Her whole outfit was black. She wore black full sleeved top, check print short skirt which reached her mid thigh, long sock boots and net leggings. Her dark hair were straight and tips of blue highlights were prominently showing. She was not wearing much make up he could tell because her freckles were showing.

 She was not wearing much make up he could tell because her freckles were showing

He was stunned and at lost for words. "I-uh um I- you" he struggled to form sentences and blushed furiously. She laughed at his reaction. "I seem to have this effect on all boys it seems." She said with a smirked. "Sorry, it's just- You look beautiful." He said and she blushed at his compliment.

"Why thank you, you clean up well too pretty boy." She winked at him. "So shall we go?" she asked and locked her arm with his bicep.

"Sure m'lady." he said and they both walked towards the elevator. 

"Oh M.G you both look hot as fuck." Holly was the first to greet as the elevator door opened.

"Thank you but you could have used a better compliment." Jonathan said.

"Oh hush just take the comment already." She said and pulled both of them in a hug.

she whispered 'good luck' in his ear and broke the hug. "enjoy your night you both crazy kids." she said and they both walked out of the hotel. Outside a Jonathan's car was waiting in the wallet.