Fall Apart

"Sebastian Morgenstern? How in the name of Angel are you alive?" She looked as shocked like she had seen a ghost, which Jonathan probably was. Her shock soon turned to fury as she thrusted a knife in his direction.

Catarina's motive was to hurt him or just to scare him, he couldn't tell but he didn't have to find out.

Kiara stepped in front of him before he or Catarina could do any thing and twisted Catrina's wrist and the knife slipped from her hand. It clattered to the ground and Kiara let go of her hand. Catarina looked appalled at Kiara's actions.

"You" Catarina hissed in his direction "You came here again and on top of that had the audacity to bring a mundane too." she spat. He was at a loss for words of course what was he thinking, why would she help him, he had cause two wars, almost burnt the world down, cause ruckus in the whole shadow world. She had probably lost some one in the war Jonathan had started.

He had nothing to say so he lowered his head. He was okay with whatever she wanted to do to him. Hand him to the Shadowhunters, kill him herself or whatever, he was okay with it.

"Why are you here?" she asked still boring daggers at him with her gaze.

"We need your help." Kiara said. "You are definitely a warlock." Jonathan gaped at her, How did she know? Apparently Catarina thought the same thing,

"How do you know?" She said and Kiara shrugged.

"Your blue skin and ivory hair kinda gave it away."

"She can see through glamour?" Catarina asked not looking at Kiara but at Jonathan.

Jonathan turned to Catarina and looked at her in the eyes for the first time, She gasped and took a step back "You-you're- um- how-" she stuttered and he got confused but then finally she said it. "How are your eyes green? I remember them being pitch black like a demon."

Realization hit Jonathan like a formula one race car, Of course his eyes were the biggest proof of his innocence, well to some extend. Her comment didn't hurt him, he deserved worse than that bit he decided not to let his thoughts wander.

"This is all so confusing. Ugh. Why are you here?" Catarina looked actually pissed right now he didn't want to do anything to make her more angry.

"Miss Loss, please listen to my side of story and then do whatever you want to." Catarina considered it for a movement. Jonathan had almost no hope he was about to leave and wait for whatever that was gonna happen next when Catarina surprised him.

"You've got ten minutes, if I find you are lying or wasting my time or here because one of your schemes I will not hesitate to kill you."

-

Jonathan poured his heart out again, twice in two days after almost five years of his life. His actual life began after removal of demon ichor had been from him. He explained his encounter with the Shadowhunters in Edom and then his escape from the hell dimension.

Catarina was an exceptional listener, which was not a surprise since she had various people she had helped in her immortal life time. Her patients, people looking for warlock services or fellow warlock friends.

Catarina had served her whole life saving lives not only Shadowhunters or Downworlders but also mundanes. Jonathan had a little hope she would help them, not because she was not directly a part of Clave but because if Jonathan wanted anyone to know his existence in the shadow world he'd probably want that to be Catarina.

Kiara was silent while the exchange was taking place. Jonathan could not figure out her thoughts but he was sure she was a little uncomfortable. All this was new for her, she had never experienced this before but she was still brave and acceptable, she didn't leave him like he had feared, she was still there with him. he had never admired anyone like this before, he knew this was a dangerous game he was playing but he didn't want to stop. He was not sure about her feeling for him, but he knew there was something she felt, something they both felt.