Prologue

5 years earlier

I am Alive.
Were Jonathan's first thoughts. After being stabbed by the Morgenstern sword every thing was a blur. His sister and her shadowhunter companions left with the help of Asmodeus. He had no option but to travel on his own. The Shadowhunters thought he was dead, well Jonathan thought he was dead. Now he lied on the grounds of the castle in Edom, not sure what to do next.

But now he felt no so dead because everything hurts, the wounds were healing and the Heavenly Fire was leaving his body. It was not a fun experience for him.
I am suppose to be dead.

Why didn't the Heavenly fire kill me?

Am I not a Monster anymore?

Do I deserve a second chance?

Too many questions flooded his mind. his mind was not able to grasp the situation all the pain and torment of his past and present were making him want to die. his body felt light than usual which was a little weird but the pain was unbearable.

His mind started to grasp the situation and he thought the only thing which matters now is to escape this hell town. Which is here and has access to earth because of you, a small voice in his mind said. "Now is no the time. pull your shit together." he told himself. He tried to stand but was not good at it.

 He had to go through the doorway to earth. And slowly started to walk toward the window at the end of the room. a dimensional portal he has to seal after he uses it. 

He enters the window and he is standing on a bridge at night, by looking at the sky it could be around midnight. below a river was flowing by the looks of the surrounding he was in Paris. 

He Thanked the Angel portal didn't lead him to an Institute. 

The bridge was not a famous one but rather a simple, old made of wood to cross a small area of river.

He took out his stele and closed the dimensional portal. His body was not that strong but he could handle it.

He could sell his stele in the shadow market and find a place to live for tonight.

He could not return to Clave they would no spare his life, he had to live like a mundane.

Okay this looks like a plan. He thought and started to walk towards the shadow market.