tears part 2

Hayes povu

Holy shit! I yelled. G-G-Guys ummm look at this. I said pointing. Everyone came over but Matt Nash and Kenna they were talking. Oh my god....... Taylor said. Kenna why?? I said. You dont understand i tuned around as she slipped sweat pants over her booty shorts. Let me see your arms. I said walking to her. Nothings wrong with me!!! Kenna screamed. Then let me see you god damn arms Kenna!! i yelled back tears streamed down her face, her make-up was ruining even more. She looked at the door and she put on her convers all the boys watched. Where are you going? Jack G said. Nowhere she said still crying. She walked out of her room and shut the door........then locked it i could hear her running. Kenna let us out!! Jj screamed. We heard glass breaking. I looked behind me it was Taylor breaking the window.

Kennas pov

I ran and ran no stopping tears still streming down my face. I looked back to see no one and then turned into the woods I stopped and fell. I heard the boys.....singing......"And she smiles ohh the way she smile shes talking to angles counting the stars making a wish on a passing car, dancing with strangers shes falling apart waiting for superman to pick her up in his arms." They sang. I stood up and kept walking farther into the woods. I stared sing safe and sound by taylor swift. Kenna!! I heared Tay scream he was crying. Fuck shes gone. Maybe she went out for a walk lets go inside.
5 hours later

I woke up to it being dark i got up. Well maybe i sould go back now. I thought. God damnit Kenna come out! Taylor scremed. Great i thought I dont know how to get out of here. I stared singing the song Im coming home. Taylor kept yelling my name. Wait listen taylor. Jj said. I stared the rapping part. Follow her voice? Hayes said. Yes i screamed. Keep singing. Tay said i heared him start running. I kept singing. I was at the end of the song. I thought i need another song. I hear meodies in my head. I sang i kept singing meodies. Taylor walked up i stopped singing. No keep going. Shawn said then all boys came i shut my eyes and kept sing melodies. I finshed the song. Do anthor song Kenna Matt said. We gonna party buckwild look swady buckwild. Taylor started rapping at his part i opened my eyes walk up to him and started rapping his part.  He laughed. I closed my eyes again. Taylor opened my eyes. Yah no tell um might do when im in the right mood..... i rapped the song JJ and Jack G joined. Everyone started singing. I at the end of the song taylor came up to me and said that i had a great voice. He leaned down about to kiss me i put my hands on his chest and pushed him. No stop. I said. Taylor looked down, i could tell that he was sad. I walked up and went to give him a hug he grabed my sides and stopped me. No stop. He said. Okay. I said i walked away going the way that Taylor came from. Taylor  ran up to me and grabed my hand he stood in front of me. Im sorry but I cant. He said. I was convsed Tay put his hand on my face. He picked me up i wraped my legs round him. He pulled me face to his and kissed me. Im sorry i cant i like yo too much to stop. I jumped down. Kenna will you go outwith me?  Taylor said. I smriked at him then i ran out of the woods i was almost to tge house when taylor said Hey i asked you a qeustion. I ran into the house and locked the door i changed into my pretty reckless croptop and some ripped balck skinny jeans i wipped the make up off my face. You should keep the make up off you look pretty without it Matt said. Okay you sure? yah i am. Matt said. I curked my hair and put on eyeliner. I put on my convers. I will be right back. Matt said. I finshed and then Matt walked in and had me come out .