lesson

When my eyes opened I saw smokin hot guys I checked each one of them out as told me who they were. The guy named Taylor helped me up. "What's your name cutie?" Taylor said. Wait you take me but you don't know my name? Its Kenna though. I said Can you tell me why you took me? No! Carter screamed. Okay okay I said slowly backing up. Carter and Hayes graved me by my arms and yanked me up they pulled me up stairs and tree me in a room and all the boys followed behind. Sit here and stay here! Got it? Carter said. Yah I got it. I said. Asshole. I said under my breath. What was that bitch?! Carter said as he slapped me I winced at the pain that shot through me face I felt a nerve to hit him back I jumped on top of him. What the fuck are you doing why me I don't even fucking know you Carter your such a fucking bastard! I screamed at Carter as I hit him in the face. Nash now! Carter yelled. Carter no please no come on you have to give her a brake! Nash said. NASH NOW!! Carter yelled. Nash walked over to me I am sorry I have to do this hon. Nash said closing his eyes. I felt his fist hit my face I felt like crying I hit the cool ground NOOOOO!!!!! I screamed over and over again. Your gonna be okay I promise. Taylor said. I let my eyes close. Why was Carter so mean to me? Is this all Carter?

When I woke up I was in a room with all the guys they were playing video games. H-h-Hey guys I said as I put me hand in front of my face just to make sure that If they did hit me it wouldn't hurt to bad. See I told you it was too early look at her. Jack G trew close at me. Go change the bathroom is down the hall way and is the 2 door on your right. Jack said.