First day part 1

JJ blasted Wildlife while driving down the road with one hand on my thigh and the other on the steering wheel. "Jack!" I said eyeing him. "Yes?" He said with a smirk. "Oh my god that smile." I said quietly not realizing I said that out loud. "This smile?" Jack asked smirking again. "I SAID THAT OUT LOUD?" I practically yelled. I smiled and blushed. "God please leave Taylor, he's gonna hurt you and he doesn't love you like I do." Jack said. I hesitated I didn't know what to say or what to do. I saw my school "LOOK WE ARE HERE!" I yelled while bouncing up an down. I got out of the car an graves my bag I grabbed Jacks hand and ran into the school. I stopped as I stepped into the doors my hand ended up being intertwined with Jacks. I quickly pulled away when Taylor walked up, "I'm sorry for being rude this morning babe I love you." Taylor said kissing me. "I love you too." I replied. Just then Ashley the captain of the cheerleading team walked up. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Taylor checking her out, I looked at JJ and he gave me a "I told you so." Look. "Oh my god we missed you so much! Coach Jane hasn't been able to do much with you gone and then when Amber left too so stopped coaching you need to go see her!" Ashley said hugging me, I had some hate for her but she was my best friend from 1st grade all the way till 9th when she stole my boyfriend, Jake. She was still a really good friend of mine. Me and Amber and the whole cheerleading squad had a group hug. Jaycee walked by, "JAYCEE!!" Me and Amber screamed, I ran to him and jumped on him while he spun me around I hugged him. "I missed you so much!" I said "I missed you too, I love you bestie please don't ever do that again I was so scared." Jaycee said. I jumped down and walked over to JJ and saw Taylor leaning against the wall talking to Ashley smiling, this time it won't be her fault, I could tell her that Taylor is dating me but then she would stop him flirting with her and I honestly want to see if JJ is right. JJ put his arm around me. "What are you doing?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Are you serious you see him flirting he's practically cheating!" JJ said said as he pointed to Taylor. "But he's not......at least not yet." I said as I looked back. "Hey baby!" Taylor said grabbing my backpack that was in my hand. "I can hold this for you." Taylor said giving me a kiss. Taylor picked me up bridal style, "Where to beautiful?" Taylor asked sweetly. "Down the hall way and to you're right out the doors and then the go into the next building aka the gym or where the cheerleaders practice." I replied with a smile. All the rest of the guys came including Amber on Jack Gs back. "I'll race you with while we are holding our girls!" Jack said. "Fine, Jacob you tell us when to go." "Ready? Set. Go!" Jacob said I held on tightly while Taylor an Jack raced and the rest of the guys followed behind. I screamed as Taylor opened the gym doors I saw Coach Jane sitting on the bleachers yelling at the girls. "God damn it Kenna and Amber always kept you guys in line and you too Ashley but that's why you are captain and they are co-captains you are the perfect three. From the top! Try this time!." Coach yelled. I jumped down from Taylor and Amber jumped down from Jack. I looked at her I grabbed her hand. I ran up to Coach Jane. "Coach!" I yelled I hugged her so did Amber. "Thank goodness you girls are back, here I the formation." She handed us packets that show us what to do. Me and Amber got into our places. "Go!" I said we did our cheer perfectly. "Perfection girls!" Coach said as she walked into her office. Ashley went by the bathroom and pointed her finger at Taylor and told him to go over there. I looked away seeing him run over there., but he ran back with Ashley on his back. "Hey cupcake." Jacob said. "Hey J" I said. "Let's sing a song." JJ said. JJ and Jack started singing "Like That" durning Skates rapping part JJ sang and he pointed to Taylor as he said "and I'm the reason that boyfriend keeps flexing" I laughed and went and sat by him.