Confusion

I looked down at my phone and there was JJ calling me. "Hello?" I said when I answered pulling down the car mirror. "Where have you been and where are you?" JJ asked. I looked out the window and saw him walking towards the car. I hung up the phone and made sure it looked like I wasn't crying. JJ looked at the car and saw me, he quickly ran to the car. "Are you okay?" JJ asked breathing heavily. "I'm fine it was just a little too much." I said. "Okay do you want to go home?" Jack asked me. "Yea please."
---------at the house------
I walked into my room when we got home and I turned on music and the song that came on was Take A Bow by Rhianna. "Don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not." I sang. I changed into yoga shorts and a crop top. "Girl I love you you're the one" I sang. I turned of my light and layed down in my bed, me and JJ were the only ones home right now and we were all supposed to be going to menches after school, so they wouldn't be home for another hour or two. I grabbed my phone and looked to see if anyone called or texted, there was none. I started crying, Taylor hadn't even called or texted me he probably was hanging out with Ashley. "Hey do you want some-" JJ said as he walked in my room. He saw me crying and ran to me "What's wrong?" JJ asked whipping my tears. "It's just what if Taylor is already cheating on me." I said looking at JJ. "Let's not think about him right now, how about me and you watch a scary movie and we will eat some popcorn and candy?" JJ asked graving hand. "Sure." I said with a smile.