tears part 1

Jack j pov

She hates me I said with a tear rollin down my face I fucked up so bad. I hate this she's never gonna like me and what I did isn't even like me, god dammit!! I said as I punched the wall causing a hole to form in the wall. JJ?!?! I heared Kenna sceam then ah came running in what happend?!? She said I wiped my tears away, N-N-nothing I'm fine. Your lying I know your not fine look it was a mistake that you hit tay and I know that I shouldn't have yelled at you it just scared me.....okay? Kenna said. Yah I said looking at her I pulled her into a hug, she cuddled into my chest and looked up at me. I grabbed her face and kissed her, Kenna, I like you. I said.

She looked at me, how many boys in this house are gonna like me I mean who else dose? She said then adding on that she wasn't trying to be rude i mean its gonna be hard for me to chosse one i really like you all can be my friend but im not gonna date all of you i just need a break for a day she got up with a tear streaming down her face and ran down the stair. I feel like stuch a slut!! Kenna screamed. Great i sighed well now she feels like a slut cause of me then all boys came running into my room asking what happend. I told them. O my godyou guys are stupid she feels that way cause she is getting kissed by differnt guys like 10 times a day you guys just need to back off of a while. Matt said. We all stopped talking i heard Kenna screaming i couldnt make out the words.

Kennas pov

I scremed over and over i hate myself i said i fell to the ground. I quickly ran to the kitchen then back into my room. Tears ran down my face i weent to the bathroom that was conected to my room, i looked into the mirro WHY ARE YOU UGLY?!?! I screamed then i punched the mirro causing glass shards to fly everywhere. Some hitting my face putting scraches on my face.  I left the bathroom then I picked the kinfe up off the ground putting it on my bed then putting on booty shorts, I sat down and put the knife into my thigh. The kife seaped into.my skin making blood spill out of it from each side. There was no stopping now I reapadly cut Taylor walked into my room just as I put the knife in my thigh for anthor cut. KENNA!! He screamed. He ran up to me and picked me up bridal style i could see my blood going on to his hands and shrit. He walked into the living room saying guys. All the guys looked at me. Even though it wouldnt help anything i burried my head into Taylors chest and said slowly im sorry for dissaponting you guys. Lets go to your room Taylor set me on my bed and all the boys looked around my room Hayes looked at my face and asked what happend. I pointed to the bathroom i looked into the bath room. Holy shit!!