Suprize

Kennas pov
As we walked into the house I turn around to see Amber smiling and looking up at Jack like she never looked at anybody before. Do you think Jack G likes Amber? I said looking at Taylor. All the boys looked at them, Ya I think he dose. JJ said. He has never looked at someone like that before. He should ask her out they would be perfect. I said. Just like me and you. Taylor said smiling. Okay just cause you got her don't mean you have to rub it our face. JJ said. I'm gonna go to bed I said. Goodnight beautiful. Jj said. I couldn't help but blush I gave him a hug and said night. Taylor went to kiss me, and I saw JJs smile fade. Taylor stop not yet we have only been dating for like a hour or two please don't take it in a bad way. I said. I won't I understand goodnight. Taylor said then he kissed me on the check and went to his room. Goodnight. JJ said kissing me on the check.

I woke up the next the morning and went upstairs and saw Amber and Jack G kissing. So when were you gonna tell me I said. Amber turned around and ran up to me and hugged me. Thank you for bring me here. She said of course I said. I went down stairs and put on a black 5sos sweat shirt and some black ripped skinny jeans with my black vans. I wanted to go to the mall and get some new clothes but I have to remember that I am kidnapped. I don't really care to go home though my parents drink like I would care all I wanted was my clothes back. I put on some mascara and foundation. I walked into the living room I went into Taylor's room. Taylor wake up. I said. No. He replied. I tried waking up all of the boys. No one woke up, I went down stairs and got Amber out of my bed witch was pretty much was our bed. We stood at the bottom of the stairs and screamed. All the boys came running down the stairs. What the hell?!?! Taylor yelled. Are you fucking kidding me?!?! You should have woke up! I said. Whatever I'm going back to bed. Taylor said. Then I'm going back to my own house. He stoped in his tracks and asked me what I wanted to talk about. Me and Amber want to live here and not have to be in the house. I'm gonna move out of my house and so is Amber. No fucking way!!