thirteen

It had been almost a year since Jotaro and Kakyoin have been together.

Everything was going smooth and nice. Their love for each other grew each day.

One day, however, the two were lounging around at Jotaro's house.

Kakyoin was huddling close to Jotaro on the couch, reading a book as Jotaro rested his head on the red-head's shoulder.

Kakyoin gently hummed, caressing Jotaro's face in the most gentle way.

"I'm bored." Jotaro sighed, wrapping his arms around the red-head's waist.

"Then let's do something." Kakyoin smiled, closing his book.

"Like what?" Jotaro perked his head up.

"..Like baking?" Kakyoin gave him a slight smirk.

"Hell yeah." Jotaro said, letting go of Kakyoin and standing up.

Kakyoin put his book away and also stood up, following Jotaro to the kitchen.

"What should we make, though?" He questioned.

"Hmm.. that's a tough decision." Jotaro crossed his arms.

"Oh, I just remembered, I have chocolate and cocoa powder." Jotaro lifted a finger.

"Oh, what do you think we should make out of it? Cookies? A cake?" Kakyoin innocently asked.

"What about a uh.. what about cupcakes?" Jotaro asked.

"That's perfect!" Kakyoin beamed.

"Then we'll make chocolate cupcakes." Jotaro slightly smiled.

"Okay, let's get to work." Kakyoin said. Jotaro handed the smaller teen an apron as they both washed their hands and began looking for the ingredients.

"Milk.. eggs, sugar.. what else?" Kakyoin thought to himself, pulling out the items from the fridge.

"You forgot the butter, sweetheart." Jotaro said, taking out the butter from within the fridge.

"Oh, yeah, the butter! I forgot, hehe." Kakyoin awkwardly blushed.

"That's okay. That's why we're working together." Jotaro placed the butter down, going behind Kakyoin.

He placed a kiss on Kakyoin's forehead, making the rosy-haired boy go as red as a cherry.

The two began working, sifting the flour and sugar and adding baking powder.

As they baked, Star and Hierophant were playing around in the living room.

The giant, muscular stand held Hierophant close, gently patting his head while communicating by saying "ora" over and over.

Kakyoin could feel a warmth all over his body but it wasn't Jotaro's.

It was ghost-like.

He assumed that Hierophant and Star were up to being lovey dovey again.

Meanwhile, Jotaro felt an odd tickling sensation on his arms as if something was wrapping around them.

It was definitely Hierophant's tentacles.

The two teens sighed with lovestruck looks on their faces.

Back in the living room, Hierophant wrapped its lower body around Star's waist and hands, holding onto the purple giant as if it was a koala.

It was truly the sight.

Star wrapped its arms around Hierophant, beginning to float towards the middle of the living room.