six

It was already Sunday.

Holly and Jotaro rushed to clean the house since Jotaro's father was in another country performing.

Jotaro's hair was neatly combed back and he was wearing a black dress shirt with black pants on while Holly had a baby blue dress on.

Once the house was all cleaned to perfection, they heard a car pull up in front of the house.

"Oh, I think that's papa!" Holly smiled brightly. She ran outside and opened the gate to see Joseph with two other men beside him.

Avol and Polnareff.

"Hi papa!" Holly jumped into Joseph's arms and gave him a hug.

"Holly! I've missed you, my daughter." Joseph said, patting her head.

"I've missed you too, papa." She replied.

"You two gentlemen must be his friends, right?" Holly giggled, letting the men in.

"Oui oui, miss Joestar!" One of them said.

"Come on in." She opened the door to the house.

The men took their shoes off and then sat down.

"Jotaro! Go get your grandpa's belongings from the car!" Holly said.

"Alright." The teen said, going to the back of the car. He took out a suitcase and went back inside to see everyone seated at the table.

Jotaro placed the suitcase down and went back outside to see if there was anything else to be picked up.

Instead of finding anything else to pick up, he saw Kakyoin.

He was wearing a white dress shirt and black suit pants.

He looked so good in it.

That was when Jotaro realized how pretty Kakyoin actually was.

Or, maybe, Jotaro was just seeing things again.

"Kakyoin." Jotaro said, placing his hands in his pockets.

"I came, just like you asked me." Kakyoin smiled, placing his hands behind his back.

"Come in." Jotaro felt his heart skip a beat.

The innocence and beauty in Kakyoin's eyes and smile was absolutely adorable.

The teen then led Kakyoin inside the house.

"Wow, your house is beautiful!" Kakyoin exclaimed, taking his shoes off.

"Thanks." Jotaro said, opening the front door.

The two stepped in as all the attention landed on them.

Holly stood up and walked over to the two.

"You must be Jotaro's friend! I'm Holly, but you can call me Miss Seiko if you'd like." She looked at Kakyoin.

"Ahahah, thank you. I'd rather call you Mrs. Kujo because I don't want to disrespect you." Kakyoin bowed a bit.

"Oh, come here, boys!" Holly led them towards the table where everyone sat at.

The two teens then sat down beside each other.

"Papa, this is Jotaro's friend." Holly said.

"Hey there! My name's Joseph Joestar, kiddo." Joseph held his hand out.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Joestar." Kakyoin shook the old man's hand.

"My name is Noriaki Kakyoin. I'm Jotaro's classmate." He introduced himself to everyone at the table.