eight

It had already been a few months since Kakyoin had moved to Jotaro's school.

The two grew close very fast.

They always talked about their interests and what not, sometimes calling each other over the phone.

Jotaro had begun showing some more emotion around Kakyoin, which amused Holly since he would never do that around others.

She was like Jotaro's cupid, always supporting him and whatnot. She secretly knew that Jotaro had his eyes on Kakyoin.

After all, every mother can tell just by looking at their children's eyes.

She thought that they were adorable together.

Everything went as usual, until one night, things got out of hand.

Jotaro and Kakyoin went out for karaoke, which was mostly Kakyoin showing off his amazing voice.

Yet, Jotaro sang a few songs with him.

Kakyoin found it funny how monotone Jotaro's voice was. He sounded like a robot.

What happened though is that they ordered drinks.

Just some lemonade, nothing special.

But what they got was far from what they ordered.

It was mostly alcohol mixed with a slight bit of lemonade.

The waitress must've thought that they were adults and served them alcohol.

They didn't realize it, but they were really drunk.

Especially Kakyoin, since he finished the entire drink while Jotaro had half of the glass before realizing there was something wrong.

"Crap, everything's hazy. I think they got our order wrong." Jotaro groaned as he whispered to himself.

Kakyoin, however, was way different. He was the happy type of drunk.

"Jotarooo!" Kakyoin said, putting an arm around his shoulder.

His face was completely red yet he was acting like a puppy.

"Today was fun!" Kakyoin giggled.

"Y-yeah…" Jotaro let out a heavy sigh.

Kakyoin then rested his head against Jotaro's shoulder, a drunkenly sweet smile coming across his face.

"You know, you're just like a teddy bear, Jotaro." The red-head said, wrapping his hands around Jotaro's arm.

That made Jotaro go scarlet red.

"A teddy bear?" He asked.

"Yes, just as warm and as cuddly as a teddy bear." Kakyoin held onto Jotaro.

Suddenly, Jotaro grabbed Kakyoin by the shoulders, looking into his beautiful amethyst eyes.

Even though he was drunk, those eyes contained nothing but innocence and beauty in them.

Kakyoin just looked so pretty.

Jotaro's eyes wandered down to Kakyoin's lips.

They looked soft and lucious.

The teen slowly leaned in but then realized what he was doing wasn't normal.

He stopped.

He couldn't just take advantage of a drunk friend like that.

It was wrong.

"Crap, I'm definitely in love with this guy…" Jotaro began to nervously look around.