twelve

Holding each other's hands while stepping outside after dinner, Jotaro and Kakyoin had smiles on their faces.

They told the others that they'd be going out for a walk which seemed pretty normal.

The two of them walked in silence for a bit before Kakyoin spoke up.

"So.. about what we did earlier..." Kakyoin looked down, shyly blushing.

"We both like each other, right?" Jotaro asked, stopping in the middle of the empty sidewalk.

"Y-yeah." Kakyoin said in a nervous tone.

"You're trembling, Kakyoin." Jotaro said, pulling the red-head close.

"It's just a little cold." The younger boy looked down.

"I don't want you to catch a cold." Jotaro said, gladly taking his jacket off and wrapping it around Kakyoin.

The red-head felt so fuzzy and warm.

His heart was beating like mayhem and he was showing his feelings for once.

Kakyoin placed a delicate and gentle kiss on Jotaro's cheek as a way of saying thanks.

Flustered and annoyed at the fact that Kakyoin was literally the cutest thing ever, Jotaro pulled the red-head into a gentle kiss.

"Consider that as another birthday gift, idiot." Jotaro looked down as he pulled away.

"Thanks, meanie." Kakyoin smiled.

"Well, uh.. since we like each other, do you perhaps want to..." the tall teen spoke, fiddling with his own fingers.

"You know, Jotaro? You're not slick at all." Kakyoin said with a sly look on his face.

"But yes, I do want to be with you." The red-head huddled close to Jotaro who was a blushing mess at this point.

"How in the world did you know what I was trying to say?" Jotaro shakily asked.

"Your facial expressions tell me everything." Kakyoin laughed, looking back up with those innocence-filled eyes.

"So.. we're together now?" Jotaro held the red-head close.

"Yeah." Kakyoin sighed with a lovestruck look on his face.

"About earlier.." Jotaro began speaking as he wrapped his arms around Kakyoin's waist.

"I'm sorry, Nori. I don't know what came over me when we did that. I.. I should've stopped." The teen sighed, burying his face into the red-head's neck.

"Don't be sorry, Jotaro. That was the best birthday gift in my opinion." Kakyoin gently giggled, caressing Jotaro's head.

"Let's go back inside. It's getting cold." Kakyoin took Jotaro's hand.

Their fingers romantically intertwined as a sign of love and security.

"Alright." Jotaro said, firmly grasping Kakyoin's hand.

As they walked, Jotaro suddenly spoke up.

"Do you wanna go on a date later?" He asked the red-head.

"A date? Of course! I'd love to." Kakyoin beamed.

Jotaro slightly smiled to himself as they went back inside Kakyoin's house.

To their surprise, the room was filled with decorations and everyone was sitting at the table.

There was another cake there.