seven

Jotaro walked to school as per usual, being followed by those girls again.

Of course, he yelled at them and told them to leave, watching them scatter like a flock of seagulls.

Jotaro rolled his eyes in annoyance, continuing his walk to school.

"I hate all of em. So annoying." He'd roll his eyes.

"I wonder where Kakyoin is.." he whispered to himself.

The teen walked inside the building and headed up the stairs to class.

Sitting there, on the bench in front of their class, was Kakyoin. The same red-head that's been catching Jotaro's eye for a week now.

The boy looked up as a smile came up on his face.

"Jotaro! Hi!" He waved.

"Hey, Kakyoin." Jotaro said as Kakyoin stood up.

"Did you wait long?" He asked the red-head.

"Nope, I myself just got here." Kakyoin chuckled.

"Alright." Jotaro replied.

The two headed inside the empty classroom, sitting down.

"We have science today, right?" Kakyoin asked.

"Yeah. But I'm skipping." Jotaro gently huffed.

"Huh? Why?" Kakyoin turned around in his seat.

"Never liked science. Not that interesting." Jotaro shrugged.

"Hey, skipping isn't good for your education! Plus, you'll get in trouble!" Kakyoin said, acting like a total mom.

"I don't care. They can do whatever the hell they want, I ain't going." Jotaro placed his feet up on his desk.

"Science is interesting, Jojo. You just gotta find the science that interests you the most.. like biology!" Kakyoin said.

"Biology can be fun, Jotaro. Like Marine Biology where you learn about sea creatures and stuff." The red-head spoke.

Jotaro, though, was too lost in Kakyoin's facial features to even fully understand what he was saying.

The way he'd smile, the way his earrings would move around, and the way his body language was.

It was all too enchanting to not look at.

"Maybe Marine Biology isn't so bad.." Jotaro crossed his arms.

"That's the spirit!" Kakyoin giggled, clapping a bit.

"Yeah, yeah," Jotaro slightly pouted.

The teacher then came in and started teaching.

After class, the students sat down for lunch.

Meanwhile, Jotaro and Kakyoin went over to an empty bench on the school roof.

The two sat down and took out their lunch boxes.

Jotaro's one had sausages, egg rolls, rice, and a few vegetables. On top of the rice was a carrot cut into the shape of a star.

Meanwhile, Kakyoin had chicken, sliced eggs, rice, and a corner full of cherries.

The red-head took a look at Jotaro's lunch box and giggled.

"A star, huh?" He said, smiling.

"That's because everyone in my bloodline has a star-shaped birthmark on the back of their neck." Jotaro cooly said, digging into his lunch.