nine

(Yo writing the next chapter might make me cry so just saying if I cry, you may cry too´-﹏-')

There was a gentle fog outside as the morning birds called.

The mist was calming.

Kakyoin gently opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was Jotaro's sleeping face.

He screamed.

Kakyoin pushed Jotaro, who jolted awake.

Jotaro also screamed, rolling off the bed and falling head first into the hardwood floor.

"Kakyoin, what the actual hell-" Jotaro yelled.

"I'm sorry! You scared the hell out of me!" The red-head his face under the blankets.

Jotaro stood up and rubbed his head, a sigh escaping his lips.

Before he could do anything, he felt two hands on his face, rubbing his forehead.

It was Hierophant.

"I.. I'm sorry if I hurt you…" a soft voice came from within Hierophant.

It was Kakyoin's voice.

It was gentle and full of genuine concern.

"Hm. Idiot." Jotaro turned away, rubbing Hierophant's head.

"Meanie." Kakyoin responded, making Hierophant retreat.

Jotaro calling Kakyoin an idiot and Kakyoin responding with "Meanie" was now a thing of theirs.

The two then changed back into their school uniforms which was quite odd since it was a Saturday.

But, of course, Kakyoin didn't have anything else to wear since he didn't bring anything.

"God, my head hurts and I'm in a daze. What even happened last night for us to be together on the bed?" Kakyoin rubbed his head.

"..Things." Jotaro whispered.

"Wait, did you and I..?" Kakyoin's face went scarlet red.

"No, idiot! Why the hell would we-?!" Jotaro threw a pillow at the red-head.

"Then what the hell even happened!?" Kakyoin used Hierophant to catch the pillow.

"You were drunk as hell, okay?" Jotaro sat in the corner, sighing.

His face was completely red.

"What?! I was drunk!?" Kakyoin hollered at the top of his lungs.

"I was drunk too, okay?! They got our order wrong!" Jotaro yelled back, freaking out.

"My mom's gonna kill me, Jojo!" Kakyoin cried out.

"T-that's okay.. My mom won't tell her what happened— it's okay!" Jotaro reassured the red-head.

Kakyoin let out a huge sigh of relief as Holly suddenly barged into the room, Polnareff following her like a puppy.

"Oh, would you look at the time, boys! It's breakfast time!" Holly said, taking the plates and teacups from last night.

As she left through the door, Polnareff approached the teens.

"So, you youngsters remember anything from last night?" The french man had a smug expression on his face.

"I-" Jotaro looked away.

"Heheh, I guess you do, Jotaro." Polnareff chuckled, patting the teen on the shoulder and making him go red.